List of what state everyone is from...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Jersey--or should I say it the way I do from growing up in Jersey City? New Joisey. I also like a cup of cawfee in the morning. I can't help it. That's how I tork.

39 Male Upstate South Carolina (AKA South uh Nowhere East of you dont wanna go)

SC must be the worst state in the nation at least as far as computer use, of all the years ive been on the net i NEVER met anybody from SC. We do have the worst drivers in the country in a recent poll maybe they all got ran over.

North Carolina
I love it here, absolutely beautiful. We not only have wide open plains and dense forests, but snowy mountains, sandy beaches, swampy marshes, and rolling hills as well. Very diverse, very beautiful. I think i'm also one of the few people in my family without a distinct accent (aside from it being american, obviously).

I'm in Washington State, Seattle specifically. Having lived around the country, there's nowhere I'd rather live in this country.

MisunderstoodVacancy said:
24, I don't wish to classify myself by the traditional gender binary system and basically consider myself a pony at heart, the state of denial

Interesting, I've never heard of that state before. Did we get a 51st while I wasn't looking?

Rahvin said:
24, I don't wish to classify myself by the traditional gender binary system and basically consider myself a pony at heart, the state of denial

Interesting, I've never heard of that state before. Did we get a 51st while I wasn't looking?

It's always been a state, just not an officially sanctioned territory recognized by the government. The good ol' souls who dwell in denial kind of have a semi-militant regime set up to protect their interests, except that instead of social progress, our main agenda is to, through chemical/psychological manipulation of the senses, create an alternate reality where cute puppies never die.

It's always been a state, just not an officially sanctioned territory recognized by the government. The good ol' souls who dwell in denial kind of have a semi-militant regime set up to protect their interests, except that instead of social progress, our main agenda is to, through chemical/psychological manipulation of the senses, create an alternate reality where cute puppies never die.

You're fuckin' weird bro~
I like it :p

Rahvin said:

You're fuckin' weird bro~
I like it :p

Why thank you! And what better place is there to be weird than the internet? XP

34 Male, Worcestershire, UK

Lots of people from Florida I notice. Wish I was there, it's below 0 here and I can't feel my toes :(

h3donist said:
34 Male, Worcestershire, UK

Lots of people from Florida I notice. Wish I was there, it's below 0 here and I can't feel my toes :(

I must say, you have excellent sauce for cooking with :D

I'm sorry, that was terrible, but it had to be said.
I'll go back to my corner.

Latest posts

Back