listen to Megadeth

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love me some megadeth. saw them live a week ago. it was my first time seeing them. it was ******* epic.

when I was very very little, about 6-7, this is when Medageth first started to get popular :D I remember it well, esp because my brother was much older and he was a metalhead .At 11, Countdown to Extinction came out and I can remember buying a tape ( yes, an actual cassette tape) of it :)

I havent listened to it for a long while, but I really liked some of the instrumentals

I must admit I havent heard anything they have recorded since 1992.

Haha nice id love to hear that album on casette tape. Edgecrusher yeah Megadeth is sick I got to see them with Machine Head and Suicide Silence last year.. was a hell of a show.

Megadeth is one of my favourite bands, i have yeat to see them live though. I first came across them back in 2004 i think when i bought The System has Failed.

Great band, saw them live at sonisphere france last summer, too many great songs to choose a "best song" \m/

Latest posts

Back