London riots demonstrate how evil people have become

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cumulus.james

Reaction score
If anyone has been watching the footage of the riots there has been one video that haunts me and unfortunately proves what I have been saying about people getting nastier.

The video is of an injured boy dazed on a bridge. The people pretend to help him but instead proceed to rob him.

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE LIKE IN THE WEST NOW.

Now you cant use that old chestnut “its not everyone”.

Well these riots were thousands of people, over 400 were arrested. Ok so the guy was shot (it seems without good reason). But I don’t believe for a moment that is what this is about -justice for a wrongdoing. They burned families out of their homes for gods sake.

These are people in the west showing their true colors. Evil and self centered, no regard for others. These same people are the ones who go on about “respect - innit). Well YOU DON’T DESERVE ANY ******* RESPECT YOU PIECES OF honeysuckle.

How can you rob that boy and not help him. How are people so nasty.

Yeah it's sad to see what people have become. I think there are various reasons why these riots are happening, so you can't narrow down a main cause for it. Nevertheless it doesn't matter what these reasons are because bringing in the innocents doesn't justify their actions. I do believe they are evil, hence why we have these culture of criminality and gangs - these people have the intent to inflict violence.

Its the mentality across the entire country, whisked into cocky arrogant ******** and topped with a sprig of human nature and some ground up human pack instinct, or some honeysuckle like that

They are so fukken stupid, i'm betting a lot of the rioters actually lived in the areas that this honeysuckle happened in.

I blame everyone and noone, if it really was just because the guy got killed would there be soo many problems then, honeysuckle like that happens a lot, the people were just looking for a fight.

People are just waiting for something like that to unleash the hatread they store inside. I guess if someone tells me that I'm behaving like an animal at some point in my life I'll be taking it as a compliment. Animals are rational creatures, we're not.

I have no idea how that ******* got away with robbing that poor kid. If there was anyone decent there,
rather than just standing there watching it happen, that prick would have gotten his head head kicked in.
No less than he deserved. Pathetic.

I have no idea how that ******* got away with robbing that poor kid. If there was anyone decent there,
rather than just standing there watching it happen, that prick would have gotten his head head kicked in.
No less than he deserved. Pathetic.

>implying that people have never rioted like this before in the history of mankind.

In fact, it's quite common. It's not that the individuals are evil. It's that they get swept up into the MOB MENTALITY. Google that phrase if you're unfamiliar with it. You might learn a bit about social groups.

Badjedidude said:
>implying that people have never rioted like this before in the history of mankind.

In fact, it's quite common. It's not that the individuals are evil. It's that they get swept up into the MOB MENTALITY. Google that phrase if you're unfamiliar with it. You might learn a bit about social groups.

Google blue waffle instead.

cumulus.james said:
PieBeNice said:
I've seen that video of them robbing the boy. It was so funny lol.

Why was it funny? What sort of scum does it make you to think it is funny?

I personally find their action pretty funny, in a sad kind of way, I prefer to laugh at how pathetic they are as a human beings than getting angry at them, the kid is in good hands I think, he's been hospitalized with a broken jaw.

34776roer87.gif

I mean look at these people, lolz.

I think mankind has been in a state of decay ever since his first encounter with Death, but that is an entirely different topic for a different thread i think.

It just strikes me as obvious that ever since man scratched his cave wall, he's been on the search for something he'll never have, and in his petchulance he's torn mother nature apart and turned what was a paradise of dreams, into a glorified dump.

Sure, some parts look good, but how does it smell ?

These Riots down in England, are interesting, as they have randomly appeared, however i can't help but feel that the underlining issues and concerns of many, have been left so long, that these types of problems are only going to continue unless some hard hitting issues are raised and indeed, delt with.

But there in lies the problem, we're not really known for facing up to ourselves are we ? not really. So i expect the government to get it's army of janitors to come round the streets and media outlets and sweep this whole thing under the carpet.

Who knows what image London is left with now.

PieBeNice said:

Nothing about this is funny... You wouldn't be laughing if there had been riots in your city and people you know were afraid because of it.

A few observations about the riots:
-The British police have used water cannons in Northern Ireland but they are saying "we don't use water cannons on the mainland". Nice.
-The rioters are destroying their own neighborhoods. Why are they pooping in their own yards? That's dumb, regardless of whatever socio-economic/political excuses people are making for the criminals.

The riots are disgusting and hideous. I feel sorry for the families of the people who have been attacked and/or died.
I lived in Ealing and Putney. My British nephew, niece and family still live in Putney. Niece was in Brixton 2 hours before the rioting broke out there. Was surprised to hear even Ealing got hit as it was considered a nice area when I lived there.
They're rioting because they can. The police haven't done enough to tamp down the mess. They should have opened a can of whoop-ass and brought in water cannons and tear gas the 2nd day.

Teresa

DaveIsLonely said:
PieBeNice said:

Nothing about this is funny... You wouldn't be laughing if there had been riots in your city and people you know were afraid because of it.

:O I have a city?

Latest posts

Back