Lone Wolf Sailor

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ender

Reaction score
Greetings,

I recently discovered this forum by complete accident. I don't even remember what I was searching for, but I have since decided to stick around because this is the first place that seems to have people like me.

A bit about myself. I am an almost 27 year old guy who has never had a relationship before. In fact, I'm not even sure what a hug feels like.

But although I have zero relationships in real life, I am very social online and enjoy talking to anyone. If you need someone to talk to or are feeling down, just PM me and I'll be happy to talk when I can.

Also, my hobbies are Japanese videogames and anime, but I also enjoy the outdoors (camping/hiking/walks). World travel is fun too, when I get the opportunity. Nice to meet you all! ^_^

Hi. I know someone who loves to give people hugs, as long as you're comfortable getting them from a guy that is, lol.

dead said:
you have a very cool name.
hey there :)
Thanks! :) I chose the name Ender from the Ender's Game novel series. I only use that nickname here to try to keep myself anonymous on this forum.

Sci-Fi said:
Hi. I know someone who loves to give people hugs, as long as you're comfortable getting them from a guy that is, lol.
I should clarify that I have received hugs (from family members) but not from someone that I'd want to have a relationship with.

Latest posts

Back