LoneKiller The "Anti-Christ"?!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of modern theologians say that the Anti-Christ won't actually be a single person. Rather, it's a spirit shared by many; a belief that actively fights Christ on earth. There will be no one single man (or woman) that is Satan's representative on Earth. Lots of pastors and churches claim that this Anti-Christ is already present here on Earth in the form of radical athiests, greed, etc. Anything that society shares as a mass awareness which fights against the Christian doctrine. In short, the Anti-Christ is therefore our shared refusal to believe in Christ.

...just thought someone might find that approach to the issue interesting.

P.S. I know this isn't a debate thread, but oh well. lol

You're not the Anti-Christ, I'm pretty sure Jesus would beat the kid at chess too. He's supposed to be perfect, he totally can't lose! Actually, when I was a lil kid and my parents took me to church, I always imagined Jesus to be the best at every possible game...that was my idea of "perfect". :p

Nitramici said:
You're not the Anti-Christ, I'm pretty sure Jesus would beat the kid at chess too. He's supposed to be perfect, he totally can't lose! Actually, when I was a lil kid and my parents took me to church, I always imagined Jesus to be the best at every possible game...that was my idea of "perfect". :p
His father taught him everything he knows.:D

Vagrant Legacy said:
On second thought...
If you think about what Christ actually was.. (Not that I believe that fairy tale..) and you would be the anti- of him, or opposite.. it would mean that you:
-Do not walk on water, or any other liquid surfaces on a regular basis
-Are not able to, at will, transmute any 1 liquid into a different liquid
-Do not miraculously heal people from diseases that would otherwise kill them
-Are not able to respawn within 3 days after being killed/crucified, nor are you able to perform any feats of strength, i.e. rolling boulders around, after your heart and other vital functions have ceased.
-Do not travel along with 12 guys and a prostitute.

So unless you answered yes to any of the above, I believe it is safe to say that you are the anti-christ.

:D:D
Then again... when you use such standards, we have a lot of anti-Christs and anti-Chrintines walking around nowadays :)

ROFLMAO!!!!

TheSolitaryMan said:
Minus said:
nerdygirl said:
Oddly, I always thought the Anti-Christ would commit more serious offenses.

Is is all rather cryptic but my impression also was that it would be more than a chess game with a kid.

*Booming voice* "BEHOLD, I AM LONEKILLER, THE INCARNATION OF PURE TERROR, REBIRTH OF ORIGINAL EVIL! I AM HERE TO CHECKMATE YOU...IN THE FACE!"

*Crowd disperses, making "crazy" hand twirls next to their temples*

:D
OMFG!!! ROFLMAO some more!!!

Naleena said:
Vagrant Legacy said:
On second thought...
If you think about what Christ actually was.. (Not that I believe that fairy tale..) and you would be the anti- of him, or opposite.. it would mean that you:
-Do not walk on water, or any other liquid surfaces on a regular basis
-Are not able to, at will, transmute any 1 liquid into a different liquid
-Do not miraculously heal people from diseases that would otherwise kill them
-Are not able to respawn within 3 days after being killed/crucified, nor are you able to perform any feats of strength, i.e. rolling boulders around, after your heart and other vital functions have ceased.
-Do not travel along with 12 guys and a prostitute.

So unless you answered yes to any of the above, I believe it is safe to say that you are the anti-christ.

:D:D
Then again... when you use such standards, we have a lot of anti-Christs and anti-Chrintines walking around nowadays :)
Well, I have been thinking about a new image for myself. "LoneKiller The Anti-Christ" It has a nice ring to it. A perfect title for a WWE wrestler. Step aside Undertaker, there's a new kid in town! What do ya' think?

ROFLMAO!!!!

TheSolitaryMan said:
Minus said:
nerdygirl said:
Oddly, I always thought the Anti-Christ would commit more serious offenses.

Is is all rather cryptic but my impression also was that it would be more than a chess game with a kid.

*Booming voice* "BEHOLD, I AM LONEKILLER, THE INCARNATION OF PURE TERROR, REBIRTH OF ORIGINAL EVIL! I AM HERE TO CHECKMATE YOU...IN THE FACE!"

*Crowd disperses, making "crazy" hand twirls next to their temples*

:D
OMFG!!! ROFLMAO some more!!!

Well, I have been thinking about a new image for myself. "LoneKiller The Anti-Christ" It has a nice ring to it. A perfect title for a WWE wrestler. Step aside Undertaker, there's a new kid in town! What do ya' think?
[/quote]

ROFLMAO! I'd be your biggest fan! I never knew you were so funny :p I like it!

Latest posts

Back