LoneKiller's Scrapbook

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
while xmas isnt my thing?
i think this thread was very considerate
yes
keep in mind sum of have no family support
keep in mind a lot of things on this forum
very very unique lives
1 nevr knows who theyre talkng 2

As one of those less fortunate suffering souls...thanks...I think. I’ve actually got a busy Christmas lined up this year. I’m volunteering at a retirement home on the 23rd, at a children’s hospital on the 24th, 25th and possibly the 26th, back at a retirement home on the 27th and I’m going to try getting to a homeless shelter at some point between. It's going to be busy but I'm looking forward to it and being out of the house.

PS. LoneKiller needs better thread titles! :D

Lost Drifter said:
PS. LoneKiller needs better thread titles! :D

I think so, but his heart is in the right place.

It sounds like you are doing a great job of volunteering.

I don't know if you believe in heaven Lost Drifter but I'm pretty sure you just guaranteed yourself a spot. That is awesome of you to volunteer your time like that.

When I was drinking extremely hard a long time ago, my doctor told me that if I don't clean up my act, that he would drop me as a patient. I remember my 1st thoughts. I was thinking that.. "Man, this doctor would drop a patient because of an illness? Not the most ethical act if I do say so myself...". Of course, looking back, I understand his frustration.

Lots of doctors drop alcoholics as patients. Do you agree that's understandable?

Godspeed.
LK

LoneKiller said:
When I was drinking extremely hard a long time ago, my doctor told me that if I don't clean up my act, that he would drop me as a patient. I remember my 1st thoughts. I was thinking that.. "Man, this doctor would drop a patient because of an illness? Not the most ethical act if I do say so myself...". Of course, looking back, I understand his frustration.

Lots of doctors drop alcoholics as patients. Do you agree that's understandable?

Godspeed.
LK

I do believe that it should be the Doctor's choice. Nobody can force or make another human being do anything that they do not want to do... if your doctor drops you, go find another one.

I am a hairdresser by trade, and I see a client walk into the shop, with poor grooming, and filthy/unkept hair, it is my choice to turn the patron away.. (had this one woman come in with lice- there was no way I was gonna even consider her as a client ....
Remember, this country is based on freedoms..... you have the freedom to choose what you do, nobody can force you.

I don't see anything wrong with it. A doctor is there to help heal you and keep you healthy, if you are an alcoholic you are killing your body. They can't do much to heal you if you don't stop and get control of your problem. It comes down to does he/she continue to help someone who doesn't help themselves, or focus on those who they can help and want it. At some point they have to draw the line, and dropping a someone as a patient might be the wake up call that person needs.

I know you don't like them but it's the same for psychiatrists, do they keep trying to help a person who doesn't help themselves? When there isn't anything more they can do for the person, why should they put all the effort in and keep trying?

Even on here, there are members who always complain, they seem to do nothing to help themselves, even though a lot of people spend time to reply to them to help them, give them support, give them advice, yet nothing changes. You get to the point where you either go off on them or just give up.

We're all human beings and can only give so much before we max ourselves out. You have to either give them an ultimatum or risk breaking yourself. Most doctors care about their patients, it has got to be hard on them to see someone they've look after for years go downhill, and despite all their efforts do nothing to pick themselves back up.

Hi Everyone.:)

I checked once again, and the "Diary" section still won't let me reply for the latest passages, but in this section it does, so with permission from the mods I will do it in the "General Discussion". Like I typed before, most members might find this thread stupid and uninteresting, but others might like it. Only time will serve to prove this I guess.

Hi Everyone.

SophiaGrace's thread in the GD kind of inspired me to take another shot at posting passages about a day in the life of LoneKiller(Jason). Before I begin, I just want the viewers to understand that I mean no disrespect to any member in the forum and how they live their lives. The words within will be brutally honest and real. I type what my mind tells me to type. No bullshit.

I speak from the heart. Otherwise it would be a bunch of fabricated insincere crap, and that's not the way I operate when I make posts in the other sections and here.

Another reason I'm starting this thread is because I'm too **** lazy to write it down in a book. Some of you might not give a honeysuckle about this online diary and others might find it interesting, but I am not going to lie to accommodate one or the other.

In closing, I'm glad to see a forum where a section like this is provided for this kind of thread. I apologize in advance if I offend anyone. It's certainly not intentional or personal. However, if any viewers are offended in a serious way please pm me so we can straighten it out. Sometimes, my mind means one thing but it comes out the wrong way.

I have a lot of respect for the members of this forum. You all are compassionate and intelligent people, and I'm glad to have this section to post my passages. If you have some comments, please by all means post up. If you have a serious problem with any of my entries, could you please notify me via a pm. Nobody wants a thread that's all cluttered up with arguments. That and also I'll look a complete ******* in front of the entire forum. Lol

I'll make my first entry later tonight when I settle down, so if you are extremely bored and have absolutely nothing better to do, maybe you can check my entries out.

Sincerely.
LK

P.S. I'm aware that posting content from a pm is prohibited. I won't circumvent this rule by posting just excerpts from pm's I read either. I hold everything I read in private messages strictly confidential.

I guess I could have went over to "ProBoards.Com" and create my own blog as opposed to posting the diary here, but from past experience it's more of a hassle than anything.

I'm still a little nervous about my upcoming test results. It really sucks waiting. Maybe I'm just worrying too much, thinking the worst. I'm slowly starting to get used to the chat and I like it a lot.

I spent and am still spending a lot of time downloading episodes of "Seinfeld" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm". I love those shows. So many episodes though. Lol

I'm tempted to go out tomorrow and buy "Uncharted 3". I believe it has been released already. Gonna be tough parting with like $60 unless I can find it used.(Not likely to find it used though. I could go to Gamestop and maybe find a used copy there, but the way they run things, I won't save much scratch buying it there.)

I hate the way they do business when it comes to used titles. Who the fresia is going to pay for a used title when the sealed title is only a few bucks more? Whoever came up with that system should be incarcerated.

Other than this, it's been a fairly uneventful day for me. See ya tomorrow.:)

Mystery Link Of The Day:

http://www.mountainsanatorium.net/

LoneKiller said:

I guess I could have went over to "ProBoards.Com" and create my own blog as opposed to posting the diary here, but from past experience it's more of a hassle than anything.

I'm still a little nervous about my upcoming test results. It really sucks waiting. Maybe I'm just worrying too much, thinking the worst. I'm slowly starting to get used to the chat and I like it a lot.

I spent and am still spending a lot of time downloading episodes of "Seinfeld" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm". I love those shows. So many episodes though. Lol

I'm tempted to go out tomorrow and buy "Uncharted 3". I believe it has been released already. Gonna be tough parting with like $60 unless I can find it used.(Not likely to find it used though. I could go to Gamestop and maybe find a used copy there, but the way they run things, I won't save much scratch buying it there.)

I hate the way they do business when it comes to used titles. Who the fresia is going to pay for a used title when the sealed title is only a few bucks more? Whoever came up with that system should be incarcerated.

Mystery Link Of The Day:

I'm glad you're doing this. I love reading about people's daily lives. ^^

Hoffy said:
LoneKiller said:

Mystery Link Of The Day:

I'm glad you're doing this. I love reading about people's daily lives. ^^
Thank you Hoffy, and welcome to the forums.(A belated welcome that is. Lol)

Oh my golly! this is really cool, I'm with Hoffy, I love to read about peoples lives!

And THANK YOU THANK YOU for that awesome link! I am completely taken with sanatoriums! I find them so very intriguing!

Hey.:)

Well here we go. Yet another night with my eyes glued to the monitor.Today actually has gone pretty well. I had my money ready to spend on "Uncharted 3" but instead I decided to buy a used GameCube with "Zelda:Ocarina Of Time/Master Quest" included. Not bad for $70.00 total. I just figured that I would enjoy this much more than "Uncharted 3". Cube consoles and games can be hard to find where I live. Uncharted will be around much longer and will only get cheaper in time, while the cube will do the opposite.

I'm looking forward to Sunday when I collect my prize money for winning "Most Improved" in a recent chess tournament. Below is a screenshot of the tournament's results. Definitely one of my better tournaments.

Spent 2 ******* hours cleaning my room today. It was almost bad enough to qualify for an "A&E Hoarders" episode. It's amazing how quickly dishes and empty potato chip bags pile up when you are playing games for 8 straight hours every **** day.

Not less than 3 hours ago, my father was in his house coat getting ready to relax for the evening when he decided to call a friend on his cell phone
(My mother was on the house phone with my aunt.)His phone wouldn't dial out and just completely shut down. Not knowing why, he urged mom to call my aunt back so he could call the phone service for help.

They told him to come down to the shop so that they could straighten it out. Turns out that somehow another customer had his phone service disconnected, and for some crazy reason the person working there said that they shut my father's phone service down by accident. Man was the old man pissed! It's all good now, but what a Goddamn hassle.

All in all today was a pretty good one. Let's hope tomorrow is the same.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j457/buff453/UntitledCHESSBLITZ-1.jpg

Mystery Link Of The Day:

http://pinktentacle.com/2007/08/mutant-golden-frogs-a-sign-of-good-luck/

kamya said:
100+ Points is a really big jump for just one tournament. That's pretty cool.
Thanks kamya. They sure as hell didn't make it easy. Just to clarify, it was a 4 week "Blitz" tournament with 6 rounds each week where you play 2 games in each round and add up all of your points at the end of the 4 weeks. I missed 1 week, so my points were added up based upon how many I got in 3 weeks. The players at the very bottom only played 1 week out of the 4. They were disqualified. You have to play at least 3 out of the 4 weeks or you are disqualified. I just thought I would tell you that in case you were wondering why players such as Jonathan McDonald with a 2000+ Blitz rating were down at the very bottom. If he and the others had played every round, I can promise you the standings would have worked out much differently.

Hi,
your life sounds full of TEENAGE cheer (:)
You should have taken a pic before cleaning your room, to have a trophy pic!

The itty bitty froggies are so cute! how do you decide on your random links...?

Pls excuse me for being OLD .

Nolife Princess said:
Hi,

Hi Nolife Princess. I'm not sure what you mean by "Teenage Cheer". I'm 36yo:) lol I use "StumbleUpon" to generate the web pages, then copy the link in the address bar and paste it. It's an awesome extension.

LoneKiller said:
Nolife Princess said:
Hi,

Hi Nolife Princess. I'm not sure what you mean by "Teenage Cheer". I'm 36yo:) lol I use "StumbleUpon" to generate the web pages. It's an awesome extension.
The very same teenage cheer that I have! HEE HEE HEE!!!

Nolife Princess said:
Hi,

Nolife Princess said:
LoneKiller said:
Nolife Princess said:
Hi,

Hi Nolife Princess. I'm not sure what you mean by "Teenage Cheer". I'm 36yo:) lol I use "StumbleUpon" to generate the web pages. It's an awesome extension.
The very same teenage cheer that I have! HEE HEE HEE!!!
Oh! Lol I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back