LoneKiller's Scrapbook

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoffy said:
I do unfortunatley, to the point that it gets me upset. I don't really mean the way I look, more about the kind of person I am. It bothers me when someone thinks things about me that aren't true, or if they don't really take the time to get to know me, or why I may feel/act a certain way. It is actually really starting to bug me to the point of just saying screw it. I get tired of trying to fit in with people or trying to get to know people who don't show me the same back, or go out of my way to help someone just to be crapped on. Anyways, before I turn this into a long rant I'll stop.

I could have written this. I feel the exact same. Not with everyone though, rather with the few people that matter; the people I work with, the people I try to make my friends, etc.

Sci-Fi said that I will get a lot of "Yes" answers in this thread. I hope that every member reading this says "Yes". The reason being, by saying "Yes" it shows that you all have self respect and care about others in the way they treat you. I commend your honesty in your
replies.

I find so many of you members are great people. It's just too bad
that some of you don't realize just how decent and compassionate a person your are. I've had friction with some members, but that happens on forums.

Your courage and kindness is why I'm proud to be a member here.

Sincerely,
LK

In my life, growing up in a life of silence, I guess I became numb to the looks, actions, and gestures, that others did to me (I never heard any of the comments they may have said, but I am sure allot of ~!@#!! were pointed directly at me.

I on the other hand, learned to read lips, and loud talk- so if I saw something questionable concerning me, I would simply respond accordingly.. and lots of hand gestures. dealt a shitty hand in life, but have never been one to let others run over me just because I do not fit the bill of 'normal'
I go against the grain, I refuse to go in the flow of others just because somebody said it was right. O Please.... and if I sit and worry about what others thought about me, I would be bored to death! ~((;

Sorta... but not how I look much anymore. It just tells you about someone if they are going to talk about you and assume they know you if they really don't. Otherwise.. yeah I guess I do care about how my friends and family think of me. Moreso I don't like them knowing if I'm sad or grouchy. I don't show it in front of them much.

It does matter to me, but not to the point that I'd do anything just to please them.

I mostly believe in being kind and good to others, and hope that other people will appreciate me for that :)

Peter Lorre said:
It does matter to me, but not to the point that I'd do anything just to please them.

I mostly believe in being kind and good to others, and hope that other people will appreciate me for that :)

What an awesome attitude! :)

A little friction is always good between people though LK...wait...what are we talking about again?

EveWasFramed said:
Peter Lorre said:

What an awesome attitude! :)

Thanks Eve, you're too kind :)

Nah! I see people walking around in pyjamas and enormous air maxs and they don't seem to care what people think about them! Surely I can't be as bad as that! :D

That it's "blacked out"? Yeah they've been talking about that on the radio all day in protest against a piracy law that goes against free speech or something like that.

I really don't care what people think or preconceive about me. If you like me, cool. If you don't like me, cool. I am not going to waste my time trying convince someone who has a preconceive notion, especially one that is implanted by someone else who has an issue about me. All you are going to do is to make me prove you wrong.

Isn't that the truth Dude. I've had customers tell me how my "competition" bad mouths me. That bugs the hell out of me cause they don't know jack about how I run business. I could make the same assumptions about them from what customers tell me, but that's their side. I've met the owners of the other businesses, I've made my own opinion about them. One is an okay guy to talk to, but I sure wouldn't do business with him. The other guy is a know-it-all pompous jerk. He'll talk nice to your face but you know that he'll talk smack behind your back.

Congress has already abandoned support because of the blackouts. It's not going to pass.

I do but only if there is something to gain from them having a positive opinion of me. I havn't shaved in about 6 weeks because I have no one to impress. Until I have to go on a date, or I get invited for a job interview there is no reason for me to do so. I must say I'm pretty impressed with how well my facial hair has grown in such a short amount of time. I wear old short sleeve t shirts and jeans 99% of the time.

So, at this moment in time I don't really care much what anyone thinks about me. As soon as I feel like shacking up or as soon as I'm offered a job, that will change.

Greetings.:)

I figured that I'd resurrect this thread because it gives me a place to vent and share opinions and such without cluttering up the forums with small issues.

On the way back from the dog groomer's earlier, I stopped in at a local electronics business which deals in new and used computers, videos games, and musical instruments. I managed to score "Street Fighter 4" for $7.00!

It didn't have an instruction manual, but right now I'm typing on the biggest instruction manual on the planet, so no worries.

Mystery Link (Drink Up!!)

http://boingboing.net/2012/01/28/howto-mix-a-grody-looking-alie.html

Have you heard people say: "..Well, at least he/she is honest.."?
What the hell does that say about us as humans?

Michael Jordan makes Leno look like an idiot. Wait for question 7 out of 10.
[YOUTUBE]zcDDFw2KHiI[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back