loneliness= torture

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenn9922

Reaction score
do people take advantage of you becaues you're lonely? i live alone and it seems EVERYONE seems to get off on the fact that i live alone and act as if its a handicap or something. yes im lonely...i have no friends and a cruel abusive family that has destroyed me-- i yearn to have people come over, have fun but it's odd how people purpoesly WONT give that to me-- they wont come hang out have fun. they come over to abuse berate or use me. i cant handle this life. the ironic thing is...im BEAUTIFUL and kind and nice and sweet and down to earth...thats a horrible combination these days as EVERYONE tries to use me for some reason. no one will just come over and hang out with me though i live in a nice house..and it's pretty. yes i have several cats but people just punish me for living alone. one guy wouldnt even come inside i think because he KNEW it would be a positive thing for me and he just stayed outside...it's creepy how people react to my place. some people just insult me or my place too including my evil parents. my dad owns the place and i pay him rent but my parents use it to control and abuse me. every minute of my life im alone...men hate me b/c im pretty and basically just abuse or reject me...i cant get a boyfrend it's crazy. im also highly intelligent and super cool VERY down to earth..its odd on this planet how men HATE gorgeous kind down to earth women...it should be a fantasy for men but instead they'd PREFER to be with a hideously fat rude female with no personality rather than a hot and nice girl.... men just flat out reject me and act hostile towards me while running off to a grotesquely obese ugly weird female.

if i try to get people to come over they won't. so i have to ask my worst enemies and abusers to come over and then they use it to abuse me more b/c i am so desperate to have a body in my house. i live totally alone and i NEED someone in the house once a week or my house gets really nasty energy. how do people handle this??? i dont have social anxiety i LOVE socializing bu where i live people are just SO rude and stuck up theres nothing i can do and everyone hates me b/c im pretty. it doesnt matter that im SO nice and sweet...people HATE me b/c im just pretty and cute-- it makes no **** sense. i cant change my life...ive livedin orlando for 15 years and suffered this way however in another city it would be different. i want to move but i get reduced rent here and im not sure what to do. my family is controlling and cruel and has destroyed my life as have many and i have NO support to turn to....i think i am the loneliest person in the world.... the only people i hang out with are psychos from the internet who hang out with me once then ditch me or are trying to get 'something' then bail on me.

i find it so weird how im smart cool funny awesome person....but cant manage to make ONE friend in the world...also where i live orlando the people are so rude and mean..and tahts part of the problem...this awful sick city....i dont know what to do anymore....i cant survive...i should be going on vacations with a boyfriend, having a sex life...i cant meet a guy?!! im a virgin in my 30's and people make fun of me but i look like elizabeth taylor and am drop dead gorgeous but all people do is make fun of me b/c im beautiful....my life is a bad nightmare....i cant even do things alone b/c everyone stares at me like a freak b/c im 'beautiful and alone' and literally even random strangers pick on me. i was at a theme park yesterday with my worst enemy my mother...she is so evil adn i cant get into the horror story but i went alone on one ride and EVERYONE was reacting to me being alone....staring at me trying to bump into me just fuk with me...if im with someone usually theyre staring down the person im with...like "who is that theyre with." but since i was alone i was screwed...everyones like ohh shes alone let's PICK ON HER...freaking idiots.... i cant survive this life anymore....im so beautiful..how come men just REJECT me??? im super nice...why dont men try to date me??? EVERYONE just tries to USE ME and i cant make female friends women are hideously jealous of me...im not jealous of anyone and love everyone.....what the hell am i supposed to do??? this was tragic and cruel in my 20's but i had hope but now im in my 30's and it's STILL GOING ON????

I seem to recall already reading this...oh wait, this seems to be pretty much what you said on your other thread.
I could be wrong, but I swear these posts reek like a troll's post would.

EveWasFramed said:
I seem to recall already reading this...oh wait, this seems to be pretty much what you said on your other thread.
I could be wrong, but I swear these posts reek like a troll's post would.

how dare you? its so weird how im writing about 'mistreatment' then getting BULLIED here...are you ok or just a jerk? youre the troll here...stupid seriously....again...get a life troll and stop trying to bring others down. i find it so ironic how you can post and post about mistreatment and get the same BULLIES here attacking you. moron...i hope your life sucks because youre a really bad person and deserve a bad life....idiot....stupid stupid stupid.... and what about my posts seem "TROLL LIKE" you jerk. why are there ALWaYS sick deranged people wanting to bring othesr down.. areu jealous of me b/c i can write more than two sentences....

oh and i have a new 'fan', 'stalker' etc...always when i write in forusm there are SOME or many people who sit around harassing me harassing my postings calling me troll...tryin to get me banned...why??? because someones' bullying you in real life...idiot....where do you freaks come from anyway.....

mhm....name calling?
Also, you've created yet ANOTHER thread (your third) saying the same exact stuff.
Call me another name and you can go find another forum to troll, k? :D This is the ONLY warning you're going to get.

If you're writing things just to get them off your chest, the 'Diary' forum may be of use to you?

If you are looking for advice on a number of issues however, try perhaps taking one topic at a time, so people can read it and think of a response and be open to listening, rather than getting it all out in one go. This forum wont sort your life out for you but its a chance to get to know some people and get a bit of perspective on how you can make things better.

I mean in your post you talk a lot about how "people" are so cruel, well all you're going to find here is just more people, its certainly not a haven for all the nice people, its just another representative cross section of the sort of people you meet in your world, just online.

And think, maybe other posters on here, lonely people like yourself, probably don't all experience the same hostility and victimisation that you're describing so maybe talk a bit about what people do or say to you in some more detail and we can look at why its happening. I'm not saying its your fault that they act like they do or that you should expect it, it would maybe just be good to understand why they see you as a target.

Something has to change and to put it plainly, the world wont any time soon... it is as it is. All that can change is yourself whether you feel its wrong that you should have to change or not, its the ONLY thing you can change to make things better for yourself. If I was going to think of one place to start, having just read your posts, its perhaps trust that "people" on here aren't out to victimise or bully you. Maybe just take a breath and start joining in some of the posts, talk a bit about yourself and ease yourself into talking about your issues and once people know a bit more about you they will be able to relate to what you're going through and offer some advice.

Latest posts

Back