loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aloneforever

Reaction score
why does it have to be this way? why do i always find the men that say they want me but later they dont. i've had two online relationships, and both of them i met on here. i guess i thought that since we were both on the forum here, we could relate well. why is it that i always find people who turn out to be awful? why cant i find just ONE guy who is willing to love me for me??

Please don't discuss relationships with other members of this forum.

Do you love yourself? You can't expect to find love or keep love if you don't. To me you have to get yourself in order first, love yourself first, then you can find love. That's why I haven't bothered, too much crap going on with myself to worry about finding love.

It would be nice but it's something I don't think we can could burden someone with our problems until we've gotten a grip on them.

That's good, it'll come in time. It may not feel like sometimes but if you keep yourself open and willing one day you'll find the right person.

People online are finicky things... I find it's best to take them with a grain of salt until you've known them for quite some time.

Keep trying.
Both my daughters met their partners online.There are good guys out there.They just need weeded out.Good luck in your search.

In my opinion, you shouldn't put too much hope on online relationships, but only until you meet that person and know for sure he or she is compatible with you. Sometimes, people can relate about a lot of things but that doesn't make them compatible personality-wise.

Latest posts

Back