Lonely Artist in NY

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

felo500

where do I start, I guess I'm here because I feel lonely and finally have the courage to admit that maybe there's something wrong in me, maybe I've done things badly in life. I am an artist and I feel like no one understands me or gets me and I don't have any real friends, all of my friends live far away, and I have absolutely no one who I can call a friend here in the city, I don't know what to do with my life, I haven't lost faith, I just wish that I could meet some people and have them be real friends and hang out, I don't think that's too much to ask, feeling like this sucks.
I've seen that some people have posted about their musical tastes well mine are pretty much 80's, genesis, depechemode, the cure, phil collins, bryan adams, anything from that era and of course I'm open to all kinds of other music. thanks, good to be here.

Hi felo,

I'm 31, so I dig the 80's. I think we all love the music that we listened to on the radio as we entered puberty and our early teens. That was a time when music really spoke to us, and inspired us. I think we could listen to those songs and dream of a better life, of our futures. 80's music in general gets me into a nostaglic, upbeat mood. I can remember that Dream Time in my life when I felt like I could be someone! Now, I'm a miserable, depressed, angry, bitter, fat, loser in my 30's!

ye most 80,s music makes me feel better as well. may be it's as lonelygirl said. it as something to do with ower child hud.

Latest posts

Back