Lonely But not alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Ladysphinx

I have found on different occations ppl have made comment that certain ppl can't be lonely.

This is to me something that you can not claim. Many ppl here are surrounded by other all day long but still feel extremely sad and lonely.
Yes there are many that are alone and lonely, no doubt about it but to consider that ppl can just presume certain ppl are here for attention is wrong. I believe that every person in ALL feels lonely, even if it's just an emotional thing.

Untill you really know a person and even then you can not truely know what their inner most feeling is. So please before making certain claims about other think it over. I belive that these claim may hurt others as they can relate to such claims even though they are lonely.

I have over many years learned never to judge how ppl may or may not feel cause I don't have the right.
Emotional disconnection is nothing else then being lonely while being in a crowd.

Latest posts

Back