Lonely but not alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bibi

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I am new here, just joined the forum as I felt compelled to be a part of it. Hate long introductions, in short I am European (currently living in Denmark), trapped in a loveless marriage for the last 10 years and feeling lonely like hell. A part of me is happy that I can connect with other people like me, though, in the end, it is really sad that so many feel this way...

Nice to meet you all. :)

Welcome to the site :)

Bibi said:
Hi everyone :)

I am new here, just joined the forum as I felt compelled to be a part of it. Hate long introductions, in short I am European (currently living in Denmark), trapped in a loveless marriage for the last 10 years and feeling lonely like hell. A part of me is happy that I can connect with other people like me, though, in the end, it is really sad that so many feel this way...

Nice to meet you all. :)

A big hearty welcome to the forum. :D I'm sorry you are lonely, but you've come to the right place. It is sad, but hopefully we can all learn from our collective experiences. I hope to see you around the forum.

I feel your pain about being in a loveless and lonely marriage. Hope everything works out for you.

Latest posts

Back