Lonely But Not Alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forums :)

Hi, I am not alone, but I am very lonely. I am married, and yet we have no intimacy. No emotional intimacy, not physical intimacy, no intellectual intimacy. Things were better 15 years ago when we were about the same amount of emotional healing, and yet I have been healing and growing through lots of therapy, waking up to myself and the world, waking up to how I feel and healing from some of the trauma of my childhood, and my wife has not. I feel I have outgrown her, and we are no longer in the same place at all. I want intimacy, and she can not handle it. I feel very alone.

I'm a Monday morning quarterback (for non Americans, that's some fat fresia who knows how the physically elite, younger football player should have done things better) My last relationship probably felt this way, but I was such a disrespectful *******...but I paid the bills, and then some. She did not fair well when the state decided I needed to be....put away. I assume she survived. It's been 7 years, so...maybe. The one before that, that just ruined me...I would never leave her. That decision was taken from me. So, unhelpful, but, if, huge IF, I was ever even remotely able, lucky enough to be involved with another person, it has to based on equality. So, never. But, attempting communication never hurt anyone. fresia, I'm melancholy

Latest posts

Back