Lonely characters you identify with.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unacceptance

Reaction score
Be they from movies, books, or anything else.

For me it has to be Seymour from Ghost World (It's like me in ten years, alas), and Winston from 1984.

There's a couple I look up to but those two seem to nail it head on.

Yours?

My "lonely character" that I identify with would have to be Bridget Jones in Bridget Jones Diary. She is so tacky and has what one character referred to as "verbal diarreah." When I watched the movie for the first time I yelled out,"That's me! That's me!" LOL

frankenstein

and calvin from calivn and Hobbes i love that strip

pig from peearls before swine

:)

Ct. Zak Sparrow eh.. I mean Ct. Jack Sparrow :plol

Holden Caulfield from The Catcher in the Rye

and

Christopher Boone from The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

Chuck Norland .......Cast Away
Half fucken delusional and half fucken logical becuase of life on life's fucken terms...
The spirit of love keeps him living and trying....while the ***** thinks and acts like he's fucken dead...lmao
We have fire...fire...and rope too **** it. And lets not forget Mr. fucken happy ball.

or was it Jessica's love story.
errr...yeah the gardenia slapping up against her ass,
going into dark and misterious places. :p

NeverMore said:
Christopher Boone from The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

That's such a wonderful book

i think i could identify with him as well in some things

Unacceptance said:
Be they from movies, books, or anything else.

For me it has to be Seymour from Ghost World (It's like me in ten years, alas), and Winston from 1984.

There's a couple I look up to but those two seem to nail it head on.

Yours?

Mine would also be Winston. 1984's my favourite book, for so many reasons.

Otherwise, Bethany from Dogma. :)

Enrico from "Scusa ma ti chiamo amore", I fear of that future, that my wife will cheat me, and what is more suck...with my friend.
Though i don't have wife but....well you know in some point i am pretty sure the woman will say "yes" even if she don't like you. she may do it because of desperate feeling.

Holden Caulfield for me as well.

I just saw Watchmen, and it is fuckin excellent. fresia the negative reviews. I never knew anything about watchmen, and i enjoyed every bit of it.

But i feel strongly connected with Rorschach in the movie. he has many of my personality traits, including being a psychotic maniac who will die for justice, truth, and the right thing to do. Right now I'm very much into this character, i think i identify with him the most.

Zoidberg-Why.gif

Latest posts

Back