Lonely characters you identify with.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alexander Mckeag from "Centennial", by James Michener.

Too much solitude can make anyone a little buggy.

evanescencefan91 said:
frankenstein

and calvin from calivn and Hobbes i love that strip

pig from peearls before swine

:)

Its frankenstein for me too, though it makes me half ashamed to admit that. He's just so articulate/intellegent and no one gets him because of his outward appearance.

In the past i could also identify with his rage as he burnt down the house where the blind man lived. It's how i felt in the past when I felt I didnt have friends. A little bitter xD.

Bitterness never solves anything though.

oh and i also empathized with Elphaba from the musical Wicked. She really tried to do the right thing, but in the end she was shut out. And it all started when she was born green.

enough with the pity party. I'm so out of here.

Holden Caufield. I really do. The lonliness, the anger, the fear of having purity & innocence corrupted. I'm right there.

Hmm, maybe Diogenes of Sinope. He must have been pretty lonely, at least in his lifestyle / beliefs. I think he sounds like a wonderful human being, if perhaps a little bit crazy. :D

Pasha Selim from "The Abduction from Seraglio" - WA Mozart

EDIT: identify with=admire

Jim Carrey in Eternal Sunshine Of A Spotless Mind......

I feel so much like his character it hurts me to watch the movie....yet it is my favorite. It is a kind of loneliness that cannot be explained. It pulls at me like a part of me deep down inside.

Vegeta from dragon ball z, lmao.

Strong silent type, gets really angry, likes to be alone.

I relate to Oscar Matzarath in The Tin Drum (Gunter Grass)

He was lonely only in parts, but then he was a midget whoo had to eat piss and brick soup, so I'd say that he suffered adequately.

It's my favorite book, just keep in mind the first 40 - 50 pages are slow.

My very first post lol.

Well my character is a video game character named Kaim from Lost Odyssey. He's an immortal and has been around for a thousand years. The sad part of being immortal is seeing your friends die, making new friends, then seeing them die again.

kaim_realtime07.jpg

Kurt Cobain, who's not a character you know..
..and Jack Tibault, who's a character as you may not know...

I know taking characters from an anime is bad...but...

Jun Sakurada from Rozen Maiden.

Never leaves his room and stays on his computer all day.
Afraid of going outside..

wl80as.jpg

29mn5w4.jpg

um,
George Bergeron to some extent, from Kurt Vonnegut's short story "Harrison Bergeron."

Great story, great story.

Latest posts

Back