Lonely, unhappy, depressed. On the verge of giving up completely.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
timzor said:
I'm so tired of living.
I don't connect with anyone.
I don't have anyone I can call a friend.
I can't remember the last time I was happy.

Maybe life isn't worth living through all the bad bits.
I'm running on empty and there's no one around to help me get back up.
I just want to lie down and never wake up again...

No No no, youre here for a reason, we just need to find what.

Whats youre god-given talents?

Draw/Painting
Music
instrutments
Dancing
scuplture
Inventing things
working with children or animals
gardening
writing

hell, counseling...lol

designing clothes/shoes/ purses/ jewerly

Think something people get into despair, out of boredom....intially and then you cant get out of it. Over time, you start feeling worthless. But thats not so, every person on this earth has some kind of talent.

Take the time to explore yours. You might be a really gifted___________ and then your death would be an unrealized shame, right?

if its a hormonal inbalance, get it fixed by a dr... no weird stuff, purging, drinking, drugs. Get high on LIFE> (YEAH mad -corny) I know. But trust me, ive been in the 'wrist-ready-to-slit' mode and literally few days later, my entire life changed for the better.

You might be a few days from same thing!!!

Be positive, fake it until you make it, put that goofy smile on your face, and start by complimenting people. Wows thats a great top youre wearing. Wwow, you got amazing eyes. Love your shoes.

Trust me, people will start to turn the compliments and the snowball of good times will start there.

DONT CHUCK MY ADVICE, lol, try it.. seriously.

Watch somethign funny on TV everyday. Go on youtube and watch some family guy clips or south park or simpsons, whatever you like. But try... thats all u can do, is keep trying.

Nothing is permenant, youll see! :D

I know what's you're talking about.. That terrible emptiness that is killing you and you haven't got energy to even get up from bed.. I hate this! So many times I wished to.. actually I'll use a cicate from my favourite one: "If I die before I wake hope I don't come back again.."
Don't know how to cheer up really.. I'm so tired from all this misery myself.. I just hope that we all will find our way someday..
Wish you find your heaven!

i was just wondering.... what kind of environment do you live in? is your house generally clean or messy? this can make a difference in how you feel :)

Latest posts

Back