Lonely...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Hello
I am a 17-year-old who is, obviously, lonely. I never had any close friends my entire life, probably because my family constantly moves (about once every 2 years, on average). I never go out because nobody invites me anywhere, and people just seem like they don't notice me. My parents aren't a source of comfort to me - they treat me like I'm just some breathing/eating/shitting machine without any feelings and emotions. I spend half my time wanting to kill everyone who is happy, and the other half wanting to kill myself for having such thoughts because I don't want to end up like one of those school shooter...

hi well i could be your friend..mail me!...or emailing friend...i think...i wont stop talking to you (tis all i can promise) ..that is assuming we start to talk.. :0)

that was me didnt realise i would be posting as a guest

Man that sounds just like me when i was in that age. Your parents seem like the idiots i had to stand during my upbringing as well. It teaches us to manage, independantly, but it lacks love which is far more important. PM me if You want to and we'll chat about all this.

Latest posts

Back