lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marigold

Reaction score
I feel so lonely, I have the "feeling" that I'm vanishing.. fading away.. I don't have any feelings in fact.. any emotions.. I've become a **** robot.. just a machine being on autopilot.. it's not life.. it's hell! yeah.. I don't think hell is that place with fire and devils in it.. I think hell is just dreadful emptiness.. it's nothing! and it's endless.. endless pain.. endless.. emptiness.. whatever.. endless nameless..

Hi marigold,

Truly speaking, I don't know what to say. Do you have any idea what may help you to cope and to feel better for longer?

marigold said:
I feel so lonely, I have the "feeling" that I'm vanishing.. fading away.. I don't have any feelings in fact.. any emotions.. I've become a **** robot.. just a machine being on autopilot.. it's not life.. it's hell! yeah.. I don't think hell is that place with fire and devils in it.. I think hell is just dreadful emptiness.. it's nothing! and it's endless.. endless pain.. endless.. emptiness.. whatever.. endless nameless..

I understand. Now if you take my advice i guarantee you'll regain control of your life. Ok, first, ask yourself, Where have i really wanted to go? Then, you pack up and move. Go there, do all the things you ever wanted. If you don't have any place you really wanted to visit, join the military or the redcross. You'll get a team feeling and a feeling your doing good. You'll never feel automated if you do any of those.

marigold said:
it's not life.. it's hell! yeah.. I don't think hell is that place with fire and devils in it.. I think hell is just dreadful emptiness.. it's nothing! and it's endless.. endless pain.. endless.. emptiness.. whatever.. endless nameless..

I completely love what you put here (kinda artistic).... But you are oh so right, you have no idea. I know what you mean.

I agree with JohnHenryEden, and honestly if you are fading away... then just use up the time you have left XD.
Dont throw everything away, just go somewhere... or go chat with people. And if you are bored pick a fake nickname such as HOTBLONDIE and just laugh at how many guys keep pming you XDDDD I did that once when i was down I LAUGHED SO MUCH they are all like heeey whats uup XD

Hey, that is exactly how I feel!

Only thing we can do to make it better is be open and make friends. Pretty much it.

Latest posts

Back