Lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am new here and I am lonely.

I feel like giving up on everything. I don't have very many friends. I know a lot of people but like much of you don't communicate with them very often. I try to txt and talk to people, and they will say a few things and than it just stops like they are too busy for anything else but them **** selfs. I have never had very many girlfriends or people I can actually just talk with and share my feelings with. My parents are divorced and don't have a good relationship with either one of them. I don't do anything on the weekends. I try to meet people but they never usually seem interested. I do not know what is up with that. I am a really shy guy. I usually have a hard time approaching anyone unless they iniate a conversation. Anyways this is kinda the stuff I am going through. I posted in the new members area too but if you want to know anything else just say. I also found an old post posted back in 2006 that described me perfected, but now I can't find it. If I do I am going to reply to it. Thanks everyone for listening. This site seems like it will be nice.

I used to be just like you, Very shy and never had many/any real friends. Just never give up! that would be the worst thing for you to do. Maybe try not to put so much pressure on yourself, set yourself small goals each day, even if its as small as saying hi to a stranger. Just accomplishing your own little goals you will slowly build your confidence and go home feeling better about yourself. If you make yourself talk to someone more and more each day, you confidence will boost and you will make a good friend out of it. Text messages are very impersonal and hard to have a real converation with, so dont stress about that. And if you have already gotten there number you must be somewhat friends, see what there doin on the weekends before the weekend, and try and jion them. see if they have any similar interests.

I would love to be in collage only for the fact that its easy to make alot of friends, You go to a place with hundreds of people your age, 5 days a week. You wont have much better odds then that lol.

Latest posts

Back