lonley

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonely punckh

Reaction score
sitting here in a coffee shop at 12:24 in the afternoon, sipping on the best coffee in my life. by myself. :/ there are couples around, holding hands, kissing. my sad black soul is crying inside. i look at my phone and there is no text.. is there something that people just dont like? is it how my hair is black, and i have to many braclets 0.o? or is it just im to shy to talk to them first?
T . T Crying in side

I never get any text, then there is my friend...he keeps getting text from everyone and everthing..even when someone farts he gets an text...:D

Just connect your phone to all kind of gismoz apz. then it looks like you are interesting :)

Cheer up...friend

I never get any text, then there is my friend...he keeps getting text from everyone and everthing..even when someone farts he gets an text...:D

Just connect your phone to all kind of gismoz apz. then it looks like you are interesting :)

Cheer up...

You should cut your hair so we can see your beutifull eyes *s

Lonely punckh said:
sitting here in a coffee shop at 12:24 in the afternoon, sipping on the best coffee in my life. by myself. :/ there are couples around, holding hands, kissing. my sad black soul is crying inside. i look at my phone and there is no text.. is there something that people just dont like? is it how my hair is black, and i have to many braclets 0.o? or is it just im to shy to talk to them first?
T . T Crying in side

I wouldn't try to define myself by emails or texts received if I were you. A lot of texts I receive are pointless, well not pointless as the sender clearly wants me to laugh at their joke or whatever, but there's more value in 20 meaningful texts in one month than 200 which say LOL at something.

In terms of relationships and seeing couples, I am currently single and seeing a couple embrace gives me a warm feeling to think maybe that will be me again. I remember a line from a poem (I can't remember the author or the poem!), but the last line of it is, "I miss, I love you, but I haven't met you yet". That's the way I look at her, and I am sure she exists for me.

There's nothing wrong with black hair and bracelets, by the way.

seeing happy couples is the worst. i have no ill feelings towards the people personally, it just makes me feel like i'm really missing out sometimes, and i'm sure i'm not alone on that.
black hair and braclets? not a big deal to me.

Nothing wrong with black hair and bracelets - as a matter of fact, I wish I knew a few more goths >_> I hardly know any...
And couples are everywhere - just because you don't have a partner doesn't mean you should endlessly envy them, that way you'll only make yourself feel worse.

And look on the bright side - the best coffee of your life ? That must've been some goddamn epic coffee right there :p That would've brightened up MY day for sure. The average coffee I drink, I wouldn't grade it above 6/10 :p

Latest posts

Back