Lonliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to try to stop tomorrow. But I don't know what to do if I don't have alcahol. When I have had a life it has allways been accompanied by massive amounts of beer.

Beer is my closest friend.

And a pwerful enemy.

It consoles me in the short term, but destroys me in the long term.

I am struggling to find a window through which you would even listen to advise or god forbid constructive criticism. I'm not sure one exists so I'll give you my opinion, and maybe someone else can get some benefit out of it. You say you want to consider other peoples feelings, I'd recommend just doing it there's no big secrete or trick just think before you spew hateful drivel out of your mouth or keyboard.

You can blame your past experiences if you like, but it's just an excuse. No one makes decisions for you, especially at the severely advanced age of 34. From what I've gathered through these previous two pages you seem to be a binge drinking, insecure, self pitying pud who lashes out at anyone who tries to interact with you.

My recommendation would be to try to get involved with helping people in real need of help. Volunteer at a homeless shelter, or go read books to kids in the cancer ward. Seeing and helping people who have different problems might help put your issues into perspective.

My main piece of advice would be to not crap in a hand held out to help, it'll be a quick path to assured loneliness. There's a lot of truly nice people in here that will like to try to help, but you'll repel pretty much all of them in short order if you continue to lash out.

Secrete works, although not nearly as well. I could work it into it's own opinion if you think I should now that it's just dangling out there (wary).

Oh no I like it...I think it should have it's own opinion...may work in direct opposition to the rest of the text...but sod it....it simply makes writing a post a little more challenging and where's the harm in thate.😗

What have we createde 😨

What have we createde 😨before you know it....what at first glance may have simply been an observation has now taken on an identity entirely of it's own ..taking full advantageee of it's potential for inappropriatE appearenencEse creating the illusion of an endlessE array of misespellingse .. has finally been unleeshed ...and it's entirely your faulteE 😭

"Give ITE ets own opinion "you said and I nievE twonk thet I am....yeu knowee how Easilly leede I am ... blithely agreeeed and now we all have to live with tehe repercussions of what you dide... weeel I bloody welleeee hope your satesfieeed ,ande weeth that madeem I bid yeu geedniEt

It'se alel jueeste cheeaous new teetal seedingE chaeeous..one sode it😭

cumulus.james said:
I am going to try to stop tomorrow. But I don't know what to do if I don't have alcahol.

Good. I'll check in with you tomorrow.

And, if you knew what you'd do without it, you might've quit by now.

cumulus.james said:
I am going to try to stop tomorrow. But I don't know what to do if I don't have alcahol. When I have had a life it has allways been accompanied by massive amounts of beer.

Beer is my closest friend.

And a pwerful enemy.

It consoles me in the short term, but destroys me in the long term.

while im not one to talk about quitting drinking etc, I'd recommend to reduce the amount you drink. you worded it perfectly, "the closest friend and a powerful enemy".

I used to get fully drunk daily so I can "cope". I realized it actually made it worse. Try to reduce it to just enough to help you clear your mind, if not fully quit it, it can be your worst demon a some point

stb said:
From what I've gathered through these previous two pages you seem to be a binge drinking, insecure, self pitying pud who lashes out at anyone who tries to interact with you.

I have been like that since I was 14. Can't change 20 years of personality disorders overnight. When have I lashed out at anyone on here?

Coming on here is a start. I also started goiung to the Drugs and Alcahol service. So I am trying bit by bit.

But sometimes I need to rant. And this is a place to rant.

Demons on the boat you see. Need to get rid of the demons.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z-wyaP6xXwE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SophiaGrace said:
cumulus.james said:
I also started goiung to the Drugs and Alcahol service. So I am trying bit by bit.

Good :) Keep going.
That's pretty positive...that your trying to get help...to help yourself.

A guy I knew was an alchoholic...he was a really nice bloke..he was never agressive even when he was drunk ...but here was a nice guy that would crap and piss himself and wouldn't even be aware of it...

There's nothing glamorous about traveling to far down that road

sothatwasmylife said:
SophiaGrace said:
cumulus.james said:
I also started goiung to the Drugs and Alcahol service. So I am trying bit by bit.

Good :) Keep going.
That's pretty positive...that your trying to get help...to help yourself.

A guy I knew was an alchoholic...he was a really nice bloke..he was never agressive even when he was drunk ...but here was a nice guy that would crap and piss himself and wouldn't even be aware of it...

There's nothing glamorous about traveling to far down that road

I've never been agressive I don't think. I got into a fight in the streets once when I was about 19/20, it was my only fight I recall walking down the high street with a bloody nose feeling quite proud of myself. Only time I felt masculine lol

cumulus.james said:
Alma lost her spoon said:
james, your profile says you're in Essex.

I can suggest one way to make new friends where you are, get yourself along to your local roller derby league & ask if you can help them in any way.....roller derby leagues are always looking for people to assist them, whether it be lending a hand at a bout, training up as a Non skating official, or helping out in one of the many committees-believe me there's a heck of a lot of work involved in running a derby league & the people are friendly.

It's a wonderful way to make lots of new pals!

What the fresia is a "derby league" - sounds horriffic....

Skating! I am 34 not 14.

cumulus.james said:
stb said:
From what I've gathered through these previous two pages you seem to be a binge drinking, insecure, self pitying pud who lashes out at anyone who tries to interact with you.

I have been like that since I was 14. Can't change 20 years of personality disorders overnight. When have I lashed out at anyone on here?

Coming on here is a start. I also started goiung to the Drugs and Alcahol service. So I am trying bit by bit.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z-wyaP6xXwE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've read your posts. If you really are trying to improve yourself I hope you succeed.

stb said:
cumulus.james said:
Alma lost her spoon said:
james, your profile says you're in Essex.

I can suggest one way to make new friends where you are, get yourself along to your local roller derby league & ask if you can help them in any way.....roller derby leagues are always looking for people to assist them, whether it be lending a hand at a bout, training up as a Non skating official, or helping out in one of the many committees-believe me there's a heck of a lot of work involved in running a derby league & the people are friendly.

It's a wonderful way to make lots of new pals!

What the fresia is a "derby league" - sounds horriffic....

Skating! I am 34 not 14.

cumulus.james said:
stb said:

I've read your posts. If you really are trying to improve yourself I hope you succeed.

Thanks a lot

Latest posts

Back