Looking for... anyone really!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh!!!!!!!!!!

I am too young to be eaten :(
AND I wont be tasty my flesh would taste like rotten meat since it is rotting lol

ha! in that case go ahead. you'd have full stomach and i'd be at last at peace in... your stomach LOL

it'd be red like blood.

oh you can also make some juice with my blood. xD

(is this a weird conversation or is it just me? lol)

Oh yeah, I didn't think about that. Could pour it in a smoothie... or a milkshake! I like those!

(Yeah, it's not just you. It's definetly weird :D)

This conversation reminds me of this Hungarian priest that used to live in Belgium. He killed some of his family members and dropped their bodies in acid.

Good way to get rid of the meat for those boney milkshakes!

(I sure do! :D)

Oh! I bet it tasted familiar to him! I saw also a dude who liked to eat clowns arms...

(i hope that no one will decide to come in this thread right now :D)

I hate clowns! That's why I applaud people who decide to eat clown arms. True heroes of humanity!

(Haha, well imagine if some real cannibals came in thinking 'oh what a tasty thread' :O)

I hate clowns too. I bet their heart taste good.

(indeed! And we'd become kinda tasty too. What if he decides to hunt us? :D)

So we are agreed: the clowns must pay! Bake their nose!

(Then we run like hell, sorta. Unless it's a small canniball, then we whack it on the head with a broom :D)

Mhmm the red nose must burn!!!!!

( what about we threaten them with a hammer? :D we cant run from a psycho, i am one i know how they workmwahahaha :D)

Oh yes indeed. What a wonderful world this would be, if it were free from the evil taint of clowns.

(Yes, you should know ;) I think it's a good idea. Or we can use the ancient wisdom of Wololo and convert him! Just like in the clip.)

[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back