Looking for... anyone really!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Jilted John! I was starting to get lonely down there. I mean, sure there's the teletubbies, but they aren't very fun. All they do is drink beer and tell nasty jokes, it got old fast.

fight club the movie that mudoch tried to have stopped, why would he do that when his company part funded it? it all tells you more about what he is really about wanting to dumb down society we dont want them to think secret societies are actually plausible, especially if people start to find out they actually exist that is there biggest strength there secret and get away with murder literally. He wasnt just tapping phones of the famous he was tapping phones of witnesses who could send his associates away for a long strech.

fightclub the movie yar, about a guy who starts out lonely, but then starts going to help groups for the terminally ill etc etc till he blows up some buildings at night with no one in them.

Fightclub was a book before it was a movie. Though the movie was good too, specially the pixies' where is my mind at the end.

Latest posts

Back