Looking for attractive people to be friends with

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
LonelyInAtl said:
Do you ever see any unattractive or fat people in TV shows? Reality TV? Nope.

I totally disagree with you!

LOL, Honey Boo boo's mom is a bit overweight and SHE is on a reality show.

I thought that was normal looking in Georgia

theraab said:
EveWasFramed said:
LonelyInAtl said:

That's kind of mean, but you know... I've learned since being further in the south, that a lot of these people down here just don't care to be "pretty" and a lot of them just aren't uppity as northern people.

itsthejae said:
why are u guys being mean and joking? This is supposed to be good people

May I ask what is your first language? If it's not English, then that might explain things a bit. The way you worded the thread title makes you sound very shallow and superficial, but in your second post where you say "an attractive personality" makes it sound much better.

Are you looking for a pretty face or a pretty soul?

painter said:
itsthejae said:
why are u guys being mean and joking? This is supposed to be good people

May I ask what is your first language? If it's not English, then that might explain things a bit. The way you worded the thread title makes you sound very shallow and superficial, but in your second post where you say "an attractive personality" makes it sound much better.

Are you looking for a pretty face or a pretty soul?

Not the first time I've seen a small change make a big difference.
I once saw a post going "I wanna be a famous raper"
He forgot a p ^^

theraab said:
EveWasFramed said:
LonelyInAtl said:

G. is so going to rip you a new one for this comment.

i want a pretty soul. I am germanic. Attractive glowing friendly happy positive good humored people. Please.

itsthejae said:
i want a pretty soul. I am germanic. Attractive glowing friendly happy positive good humored people. Please.

Just friendly people then :p

well if its a pretty soul you want, you are at the right place.

Sorry for making fun of your post tho

WildernessWildChild said:
theraab said:
EveWasFramed said:
LonelyInAtl said:

G. is so going to rip you a new one for this comment.

ROFL...I don't watch TV - I didnt even know they lived in GA. :p
Also, you're confusing GA with SC, Raab. :D

Edit: Uh oh...someone from SC is going to come for me now. :club:

haha i like attractive people as i am an attractive person. Will nobody be my friend? I am interested on whats on the inside. I love people and good people

I'm sure what he meant to say is "looking for attractive women to be more than friends with".

I'll jump on that bandwagon, too.

If you were interested in what was on the inside, you wouldn't care.

And what the hell? I understand wanting beautiful women for a relationship, but what does friendship have to do with physical attractiveness? If someone was my friend only because they thought I was a 9 or 10 (more like a 4, actually), I'd be pissed off. Shallow.

itsthejae said:
Will nobody be my friend?

I wouldn't worry too much about that, Pogs will be humping your leg soon enough. He's not fussy about how attractive you find him, he's an equal opportunity lech.

I'm not sure why I'm even replying to this cause I usually leave things alone but yes I agree only wanting to be someone's friends just based off of their looks is pretty shallow indeed. That's the world for you though, so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest but at the same time it gets under my skin.... ok enough said.

9006 said:
itsthejae said:

Just friendly people then :p

Do these pretty souls have to be all of that? Cuz I think I don't have "glowing". Although after a run or a hot shower I have a particularly luminescent sheen.

It's mostly okay that you are of the germanic persuasion. I have, on occasion, met some Germans who blink, and thus put me at ease.

Latest posts

Back