Looking for attractive people to be friends with

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigma said:
Not the first time I've seen a small change make a big difference.
I once saw a post going "I wanna be a famous raper"
He forgot a p ^^

Lol Sigma. That made me laugh.

Is anyone persuaded by my germanic heritage?

why doesnt anyone like me or wnat to be my friend? Or is noone attractive? :'-(

itsthejae said:
Is anyone persuaded by my germanic heritage?

why doesnt anyone like me or wnat to be my friend? Or is noone attractive? :'-(

People probably are less open to it since you've added that constraint. :p You've basically alienated people who have issues with their appearance by indirectly saying that unattractive people need not ask for your friendship.

Found a friend for you- he oozes confidence (among other things)....
photoapr11141018.jpg

hi missguided, i also throughly enjoy bubble wrap. Maybe thats something we have in common to bond over?

bonding with bondage...its fun!

like that time i stuck my drunk friend's penis inside a chinese finger trap while he was sleeping and then woke him up and watched him try and get it off. Good times.

^rofl, 'bond-age' nice.

I'm gonna have to pass, dude - I don't think you know the proper 'safe word'.

MissGuided said:
I'm gonna have to pass, dude - I don't think you know the proper 'safe word'.

My safe word is:

OOGLYBOOGLYBOOGLY!!

...because I can't ever imagine using that word in common conversation or anything.

itsthejae said:
like that time i stuck my drunk friend's penis inside a chinese finger trap while he was sleeping and then woke him up and watched him try and get it off. Good times.

You didn't feel kind of weird about your willy sharing the Chinese finger trap with your friends? OK then....whatever....interesting if you're into that sort of thing I guess.

itsthejae said:

What the hell were you doing with your hand in his pants?
Oh wait, was he wearing pants?

Latest posts

Back