Looking for chat buddies - any gender

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beans

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 28 years old female, just looking for people to chat with for some support and company when I come back to my good ol' lappie eh.

I have had few chat friends who I chatted with very often, of all ages and had good friendships with them. Most of them left the online world so looking for new friends here. I'll help to encourage you to do whatever you wish to do in your life. I'm trying to do some things in my life too and I am. So PM me alright, thanks!

beans said:
Hi, I'm 28 years old female, just looking for people to chat with for some support and company when I come back to my good ol' lappie eh.

I have had few chat friends who I chatted with very often, of all ages and had good friendships with them. Most of them left the online world so looking for new friends here. I'll help to encourage you to do whatever you wish to do in your life. I'm trying to do some things in my life too and I am. So PM me alright, thanks!

Hi beans,

we here for you ;)

mintymint said:
Hey, have you tried dropping into the chat room?

Oh thanks minty...I was wondering about this chat room thing. Couldn't find it on ALL main page. I thought it was the 'shoutbox'. I didn't even know how to use it. I occasionally look at it but it didn't seem real time and saw RyanElf saying that he was staring at his psychiatrist's tits. The perv.....

Thanks I'll check it out. I guess I have to bookmark the page?

LOL the chatroom, there's a lot of sex jokes in there, but people are friendly and aren't serious about the jokes. They often say outrageous things just for their own amusement (I am one of those people!!)

Uh anyways I thought we could be friends which is why I peeked into this thread.

I was innocent once.... There was no chatroom in my life (no)

XD

Lol but seriously that chatroom is awesome

Latest posts

Back