Looking for friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonely20

Reaction score
Hi I'm Charlie female 20 years old looking for some friends. Just people to talk to on msn and that. I'm from London. And just really lonely. Interests are music, films sport. Anyone want to add me let me know

Lonely20 said:
Hi I'm Charlie female 20 years old looking for some friends. Just people to talk to on msn and that. I'm from London. And just really lonely. Interests are music, films sport. Anyone want to add me let me know

Hi ya! I know how you feel, it seems like it won't go away some times. But it does:).

What kind of music, films and sport do you like?

RavenRose said:
Lonely20 said:

Hi ya! I know how you feel, it seems like it won't go away some times. But it does:).

What kind of music, films and sport do you like?

Hey :) i like rock/alternative music like Coldplay,snow patrol, Nickelback etc.
Films i like horror my fav. And also action/thriller.

Sport i like football,tennis, snooker/pool/, swimming :)

how about you?

Peter Lorre said:
I can be your friend! :)

helloo :)

Hello Lonely20, this is Laguna. I'd love to talk if you're up to it! Feel free to check out my MSN ID in my user details.

Latest posts

Back