Looking for friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumpkin-soup

Reaction score
Hello
I'm a 22 year old girl.

I'm not so good at introducing myself with words like this but I'll try.
I'm looking for a job currently and I really don't have a friend around. My martial status is complicated and I feel alone and empty often. I enjoy many things in life and love trying new things, not that I'm good at initiating things too much but I try. I enjoy listening to music and always play it in the background if I'm doing something else, so boring stuff like housework can be fun too. I love cats and playing with my cat. I like to get him different kinds of toys, it's interesting to see his taste in things. :) I can discover his personalities through it too. I also love movies. Going to movies or at home, either way, but someday I would love to have my own movie theater. I try to put all movies I saw in iMDb list, but I don't like to know trivia or behind the scenes too much because I like to think movies as real stories too, if you know what I mean. I get real emotional sometimes from fiction stories. That reminds me that I usually prefer not knowing musicans appearances or music videos either, because when I listen to music and their voice, I like to create my own image of their style. Sometimes music videos are completely different from what I had thought and it kinda ruins the song a little bit. Not that I care that much though :p

This is a song I love with great lyrics. Maybe you can relate to it too.
[video=youtube]

So that's it for now... PM me if you are interested in talking with me : ) It'd be easier to reply if you'd tell me a little about yourself too.

Take care

Hi pumpkin-soup! Love your nickname.

It seems we are going through similar life transitions at the moment? I'm more than old enough to be your mother but I notice online that many people your age seem to be experiencing similar concerns. I often worry about the kind of world we are leaving young people.

Glad to see that you aren't afraid to try things, whether or not you are the initiator. A friend of mine often says, "God loves a tryer." I'm not religious myself, but I think this is one of the keys to developing a fuller life. Don't be afraid to try new things, and especially don't let any setbacks or failures define you. Carry some positive thing forward from everything you do try. If I have any advice to give a young person (or anyone, really) - it's that.

Hello leece,
Thanks for your kind message. I like what you said there and I will keep that in mind :)

Feel free to write me anytime you feel like it. I'm always up for a good conversation.

Hi pumpkin, drop me a line or pm any time. keep positive I am sure you are a beautiful person inside and out, are you in school?

Hi pumpkin soup,I watched your video the words 'i need a friend to make me happy' really resonate with me becouse i don't have any friends and any that i thought were friends stabbed me in the back,i've always been on my own and would love some kind of relationship with someone,things can only get better i hope that you find some happiness and life gets better for you.john:)

I'm 22 too and I think we're a lot alike. :) I also love movies and music, and I have music playing on the background while I do whatever, too! And I'm also looking for a job, and my friends are all far away. haha!

Latest posts

Back