Looking for friends.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drakoflash

Reaction score
Hey, I'm pretty new to this site, and was looking to make some new friends, I'm a guy, and 17, I live in Ontario, Canada, and due to this fact I am a Canadian, I speak English, and French, drink maple syrup and constantly apologize. I enjoy music, I listen to alternative, rock, punk, etc. I also enjoy reading, manga, fiction, pretty much anything that peaks my interest, I love anime, and I occasionally play video games, (or maybe slightly more than occasionally). I quite enjoy humour, so don't be surprised if I make jokes, and, yeah, that pretty much sums me up, thanks for reading.

Hello *^-^* I'm new too, hi5 :p

I'm a 17 y/o girl from England and I drink tea and eat crumpets all day while watching Harry Potter :>. I like all the same things as you so I thought I might as well say hi xD.

Also, welcome :D

cumulus.james said:
What do you think about what is going on with the tar sands?

I'm not usually following that, I'm usually busy with school, but I'm still interested in the topic, I'll have to read up on it.

hellostarlight said:
Hello *^-^* I'm new too, hi5 :p

I'm a 17 y/o girl from England and I drink tea and eat crumpets all day while watching Harry Potter :>. I like all the same things as you so I thought I might as well say hi xD.

Also, welcome :D

Hey back, and thanks, and I suppose welcome to the site as well. I used to love Harry potter, but I haven't read any of the books in years, and I just re-finished all the movies. :p

P.S. My family is all from England, so, as you can imagine, tea is just about all I drink. Lol

Naomi Klein is my Canadian hero. Her books will teach you more than there is to learn in school.

Why are folk in school so long these days? We used to leave at 16. This infantelization of youth is very unhealthy, no wonder we don't have great bands and new music scenes anymore.

ahah, I also drink maple syrup and constantly apologise but I am not from Canada, perhaps I shall move there :D
welcome to the forum

cumulus.james said:
Naomi Klein is my Canadian hero. Her books will teach you more than there is to learn in school.

Why are folk in school so long these days? We used to leave at 16. This infantelization of youth is very unhealthy, no wonder we don't have great bands and new music scenes anymore.

I haven't heard of her before, what does she write about?
And yeah, I'm still in school, but only for a few months before I go to collage.

Peaches said:
ahah, I also drink maple syrup and constantly apologise but I am not from Canada, perhaps I shall move there :D
welcome to the forum

Thanks. Yeah, I guarantee the maple syrup is much better when it doesn't travel miles and miles from where it was made.

Hello fellow Canadian :)

feel free to join us in the chatroom sometime. Us Canadians are pretty outnumbered in there :p

Hey man. I like anime, video games, reading, manga, ect. I'm 19/F from the Southern states. PM me if you like, it sounds like we're interested in the same stuff and I'm looking for new friends.

Latest posts

Back