Looking for UK friends!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 9172

Reaction score
I'm 23, male and from Manchester in the UK. I'm looking for friends in the UK to chat to online by MSN, e-mail, or both. People looking for online as well as offline friendships are more than welcome to get in touch and chat with me.

Just looking for people who want to chat about what's going on with them, the world, and whatever they're in to. :)

Without going in to too much detail...

My interests: gaming, tv, music, digital & 3d art, programming, a little cooking from time to time.

My tv tastes: sci-fi, mystery, documentary, fantasy, spy/espionage.
My music tastes: rock, punk, metal, alt-rock, 8-bit rock.
My movie tastes: sci-fi, comedy, docu-fiction, spy/espionage.
My book tastes: cyberpunk, spy/espionage/thriller.
My gaming tastes: rpgs (jrpg and wrpg), adventure games, mostly anything.

All that said I'm as interested in people I don't share things in common with as those that I do. :)

PM me. :cool:

Some of our interest will overlap, I am certain of it! I will provide you with my own interests just to give you a fuller image of myself

My interests: Some gaming, some tv, some music, some digital & 3d art, absolutely no programming, absolutely no cooking from time to time, or from time to further time.

My tv tastes: documentary, comedy, historical, factual, political, current affarical

My music tastes: glam rock, melancholic, electric- pop

My movie tastes: extremely thought provoking, French, anything created out of the grasp of Hollywood

My book tastes: Historical, factual,scientific

My gaming tastes: Hack 'n' slash rpg's

E-mail: [email protected]

DaveIsLonely said:
I'm 23, male and from Manchester in the UK. I'm looking for friends in the UK to chat to online by MSN, e-mail, or both. People looking for online as well as offline friendships are more than welcome to get in touch and chat with me.

Just looking for people who want to chat about what's going on with them, the world, and whatever they're in to. :)

Without going in to too much detail...

My interests: gaming, tv, music, digital & 3d art, programming, a little cooking from time to time.

My tv tastes: sci-fi, mystery, documentary, fantasy, spy/espionage.
My music tastes: rock, punk, metal, alt-rock, 8-bit rock.
My movie tastes: sci-fi, comedy, docu-fiction, spy/espionage.
My book tastes: cyberpunk, spy/espionage/thriller.
My gaming tastes: rpgs (jrpg and wrpg), adventure games, mostly anything.

All that said I'm as interested in people I don't share things in common with as those that I do. :)

PM me. :cool:

You sound like a very cool person, Does not seem right that you are lonely, having said that you sound as if you might be a bit alternative and people are becoming less and less accepting of anyone who is different. I like the sound of you!

cumulus.james said:
You sound like a very cool person, Does not seem right that you are lonely, having said that you sound as if you might be a bit alternative and people are becoming less and less accepting of anyone who is different. I like the sound of you!

Cheers. Yeah, I guess I'm not really the type to follow the mainstream of anything just because it's popular. Not to say I'm anti-anything mainstream though... I just stick to what I genuinely like :)

Alright Dave,i'm a 30 year old from manchester.I share some of the same interests as your in the games and music.

Latest posts

Back