Looking to lose weight???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randomact164

Reaction score
So i started the P90 (not P90X) a while ago (about 2 months) and im on day 46. Im looking great, my confedance has been boosted.
I dont take the supplements, i eat about 2500 calories a day (lol teenage metabolism) but ide say roughly 1500 a day is good. it was really easy. It takes 30mins, you get to eat constantly through the day and you feel great after.

So what i saying is that if you want to lose wieght try this P90 by tony Horton. I found eah this honeysuckle aint soo bad after all.

It works great.

Congradulations on your weightloss! I know it isnt easy to start a new routine. It's sometimes much easier to sit back and wish for things to change then it is to actually do something about it. You took the first step towards looking better and feeling better. The first step is the hardest. You deserve what you have worked for. SO what will you do when all the girls start noticing?...lol Be prepared! :p

That's great to hear you found something that works! The world as a whole, and especially the states, needs to start being more mindful of it's own health and fitness. With all the talk in the States right now about healthcare, I have to laugh that there seems to be so little focus on 'preventative maintenance' so to speak; typical politicians to try and just throw money at patching a problem.

I'm reading about P90X, can't find anything about P90. Is P90 also Cross Training?

I weigh around 100 pounds less than I did a couple years ago. I'm no longer depressed; this is why I am no longer overweight.

Naleena said:
SO what will you do when all the girls start noticing?...lol Be prepared! :p

Are you saying girls don't notice the fat guys? I knew it!!! This is why I've had trouble finding someone cuz I've been a big fatty my whole life!! Nah I know that's not the sole reason, but I'm sure it's a factor. Thankfully I too have found the determination to lose weight and get in better shape.

I've seen the infomercial on the p90x and it looks pretty awesome. I don't know about the p90. Right now I'm just counting calories to lose weight and doing pushups every other day. Once I get my weight down I'll work on toning up more.

Congrats Random on your progress so far and keep it up! Good luck!

Jesse...I happen to know that Naleena likes men who have meat on their bones. :p lol So, I don't think she meant it like that.

EveWasFramed said:
Jesse...I happen to know that Naleena likes men who have meat on their bones. :p lol So, I don't think she meant it like that.

O rly?!? Does she happen to be single? ;)

Want to loose weight? Get addicted to pain killers...that works pretty well..

hehe just mess'n!

Seriously, with me it was just going to the gym and working out, and eating smaller portions. I still don't eat very healthy at times, but I don't eat massive quantities like I used to. I also identified why I ate when I was not hungry. For me, I found it was boredom and loneliness. I picked up some new hobbies and started to get out and meet people.

One thing I will say is that loosing weight does not solve all problems. If you are not happy with yourself now then you won't be happy with yourself healthy. This is not directed at any poster here, but anyone that may think that their weight is the only barrier between depression and happiness.
Hope this helps!

Naleena said:
Congradulations on your weightloss! I know it isnt easy to start a new routine. It's sometimes much easier to sit back and wish for things to change then it is to actually do something about it. You took the first step towards looking better and feeling better. The first step is the hardest. You deserve what you have worked for. SO what will you do when all the girls start noticing?...lol Be prepared! :p

I think the answer given by you is not a practically correct because to achieve something you must have a better observation and a better plan and after that you should have a good will power to follow the plan. Your plan may have your daily routine to make your lifestyle active and you should have a diet and required exercise plan. To loose extra weight, Yoga is best because it gives you internal strength too.

Hello everyone
I have a small problem about weight. Actually my little brother has a problem of weight and he try his best to loose his weight but he can not do it. He takes so much food in the day and he have no control on junk food. So how can i help him? So by day of day his weight is increased and it becomes dangerous for him. Any have idea about some food which help him to lose his weight, reply me.

Randomact164 said:
It takes 30mins, you get to eat constantly through the day and you feel great after.

So what i saying is that if you want to lose wieght try this P90 by tony Horton. I found eah this honeysuckle aint soo bad after all.

It works great.

I also did the P90X workouts but i found them extremely long and boring. Im not sure if you are referring to the workouts when you say it only takes thirty minutes, but i never did a workout that wasnt shorter then an hour, and some are even longer. They are a good workout, but they're boring so I couldnt stick with it. My sister did them, however, and loved them. but she hurt herself and had to stop. If you're going to try the P90 workouts, be careful. its easy to get over zealous and injure yourself.

samuelstyris said:
Hello everyone
I have a small problem about weight. Actually my little brother has a problem of weight and he try his best to loose his weight but he can not do it. He takes so much food in the day and he have no control on junk food. So how can i help him? So by day of day his weight is increased and it becomes dangerous for him. Any have idea about some food which help him to lose his weight, reply me.

First of all, im not sure how old you are, but if you are young then its really your parents (or whoever your guardian is) that are responsible for how much your little brother eats. But there is a couple things you can do to help.

You can set a good example. If you arent eating right yourself, or being active, then it will be very difficult for you to encourage him to do the same. Your little brother will follow what you do more then what you say. If you can conquer the challenges for yourself, then you will naturally motivate your brother. So work on eating better, being more active, and your little brother will learn through you.

The other thing you can do, if you are young, is talk with your parents (or whoever is buying the food) and tell them your concerns about your brothers weight, and also your own. Come up with a list of things they can do to help encourage you and your brother to have a healthier lifestyle. Talk to them about how you feel watching your brother gain so much weight and how you feel being unhealthy.

Yea, especially for the younger people on the board who dont have as much control as what food is in their house. The best way to fix it is approach your parents and see if they can help you out, my parents were always willing to buy healthier things, although I always found myself having a hard time sticking to just the healthly things as there is usually some sort of junk food in the house. Although last year before I left for college my mom almost completely stopped buying junkfood, it didnt really help my weight loss as I wasnt making any attempt but it definitely helped me not gain anymore weight for sure.

Although in the end, it is all about what you can do for yourself, not what others can do for you. You are the power in the equation and are the only one that can determine the outcome.

I myself have started to dedicate time in the day almost every day to get to the gym. I have been doing my best to eat healthier, although being in college and having very little time/money it has been a struggle, again because of the amount of food I eat...it becomes really expensive (its so much more expensive to buy good fresh produce!). I have recently purchased this weekly box of fresh produce that will be delivered to my dorm room every friday. Its all good and healthly and is a fair amount for 27$ which is really good! Although that will most likely not last me all week. But it will still help me eat better...plus I hate grocery shopping haha :p.

Well, to lose one lb of fat, you must burn of just about 3500 calorie consumption over and above what you already burn doing activities. That appears to be like a lot of calorie consumption and you certainly wouldn't want to try to burn 3500 calorie consumption in one day.

Latest posts

Back