Looking to make new friends (you?)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Terminus

Hey everyone!

I felt like once again making a post here. I would really like to get to know more people and make real, genuine friends. :cool:

I haven't been visiting this fine site much lately, you probably haven't seen many of my posts, so here's a few lines about me:

I'm a guy, 22 years old, living in Sweden. I'm really passionated about music (metal - all kinds) and art in general (anything artistic and creative). I enjoy playing computer / video games, watching movies, reading books, just learning new things, SLEEPING (!) and talking to people (sadly, I don't have many friends :().

Anyways, I hope I'll hear from some of you! :) My e-mail is: [email protected], you can also add me on MSN if you feel like, I'm on there most of the time. :p

Take care!

/Terminus

Well Hi

I think it has been a half a year or so since i last saw you around.

Hey Minus! You're right, I haven't been around for a pretty long time, mainly becouse of complications in my life, but yeah, I never forgot about this place and I'm happy to be back. I'll try to stick around this time. :D

packyourbags, it's you! *hugs* Proof that you can make really good friends here. :D

sure i'd love to be friends or penpals :)

i also love sleeping if it wasn't for the fact that i have to go school and occsionally eat thats all i would do

you can pm me anyitme

:)

You wouldn't happen to have a lost twin brother? 22 years old? From Sweden? I could just copy your whole description and apply it to myself. Cool! ^^

Would be very nice to talk to you. I'll send a PM your way

Jeremi said:
You wouldn't happen to have a lost twin brother? 22 years old? From Sweden? I could just copy your whole description and apply it to myself. Cool! ^^

Would be very nice to talk to you. I'll send a PM your way

Hey Im 22 and I live in sweden to!

We should like start a club...

:p

Latest posts

Back