looks or personality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no one is going to like you if you dont like yourself at least a little. i actual i really don't know what that means. i really truly don't
know i need you to explain it to me i am bit slow on up take on that.

if you hate yourself people can see that.
by the way you act and look.
if you think you are not good enough, people will see that and believe you.
as long as you think you are stupid and ugly people will believe you and see you like that.
and not many people will want to be with you.

if you believe you are good enough.
and feel good about yourself, have confidense, people will see that too and like you more.

i get that people have not been verry nice to you and made you feel bad about yourself.
people can be mean and say mean things, but not everything they say is true.
even parents can be mean and unfair.
stop listening to people like that.
they are wrong.

paulo said:
if you hate yourself people can see that.
by the way you act and look.
if you think you are not good enough, people will see that and believe you.
as long as you think you are stupid and ugly people will believe you and see you like that.
and not many people will want to be with you.

if you believe you are good enough.
and feel good about yourself, have confidense, people will see that too and like you more.

i get that people have not been verry nice to you and made you feel bad about yourself.
people can be mean and say mean things, but not everything they say is true.
even parents can be mean and unfair.
stop listening to people like that.
they are wrong.

ok i understand now but men still respond positively to beautiful flawless women breathtaking beauty every posh beauty.what about those guys

yep that is true.
but there is nothing you can change about that.
it is the same for men.
handsome men have it easyer atracting women.
thats just the way it is.
it matters less when it comes to a real relationship though.
there has to be more that just a pretty face.

but all we can do is look and be the best we can, be a good persone and be proud of that.
you dont need to be gorgeous to de happy or in a relationship.

unlucky in life said:
ok i understand now but men still respond positively to beautiful flawless women breathtaking beauty every posh beauty.what about those guys

I would fresia a pretty, shallow girl. But I wouldn't date one.

And I certainly wouldn't date a woman who is obviously bitter and angry at the pretty girls.

paulo said:
yep that is true.
but there is nothing you can change about that.
it is the same for men.
handsome men have it easyer atracting women.
thats just the way it is.
it matters less when it comes to a real relationship though.
there has to be more that just a pretty face.

but all we can do is look and be the best we can, be a good persone and be proud of that.
you dont need to be gorgeous to de happy or in a relationship.

yee guys feel the same as me when pretty women are shallow about yee looks .do yee feel bad when you can't have pretty woman like yee.

i would feel bad if i really knew her and really liked her.
if she didnt want me than , it would hurt ofcourse.

but if she didnt know me, rejected me before even talking to me, or just from a picture, than i wouldnt care.
but women that are not as pretty do the same thing.

and im not so sure i cant get a pretty girl, i can be real sweet and charming at times, the way i look doesnt really mather that much.
it is more the way i feel and act that makes girls like me or not.

paulo said:
i would feel bad if i really knew her and really liked her.
if she didnt want me than , it would hurt ofcourse.

but if she didnt know me, rejected me before even talking to me, or just from a picture, than i wouldnt care.
but women that are not as pretty do the same thing.

and im not so sure i cant get a pretty girl, i can be real sweet and charming at times, the way i look doesnt really mather that much.
it is more the way i feel and act that makes girls like me or not.

its different with me if they know me or not make no difference they still be cruel rejected me and believe they NEVER ever feel bad for it i mean never
you have conscience guys i deal with and know don't have conscience unless its some they fancy not the like ugly yolk like me

i was in shop today i looked at the mirror and i got depressed and nearly starting crying in the certain of the shop

energizer-bunny.jpg

unlucky in life said:
no one is going to like you if you dont like yourself at least a little. i actual i really don't know what that means. i really truly don't
know i need you to explain it to me i am bit slow on up take on that.

It means that if you're miserable with yourself, other people will probably sense that. I've haven't really checked the forums for at least a half a year, and I'm sad this is still going on. I know it's easier to notice the negative stuff about yourself, and it's way easier to believe in the bad things. But no one is perfect. Ever. What ever faults you have, there's a million other people who have those same faults. But faults and imperfections are what make us who we are. The mistakes we make, the choices we take, every little innocent error of us is what makes us people.

And every bit of it is worth it when we finally find that one person who loves it all. Who doesn't mind your stinky breath in the morning. The one who thinks you look sexy in a raggedy shirt and shorts too small to wear outside so you wear them as pajamas. The one who you also accept their imperfections as well because loving someone is worth it.

personality of course, i dont like handsome guys, they scare me :/

sunbeam said:

some how i don't have to worry about good looking guy with nice personality liking me. those are guys are very rare to find and brilliant catch
out of league by million miles

unlucky in life said:
sunbeam said:

some how i don't have to worry about good looking guy with nice personality liking me. those are guys are very rare to find and brilliant catch
out of league by million miles

People become attractive through your eyes once you like them. My dude is not good looking by any society measures, but to me, he's the cutest thing. Kind of like the whole "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" thing.

Lesson: Not every person is as shallow as you tend to make them out to be.

Hi there,
Not many of us in this world are typically symetrically beautiful or 'ideal'. the media has much to answer for...they bombard us daily with images of beauty and perfection...but guess what those types of people do...they model, go on t.v..basically they use their looks for their income so of course they are going to do their best to stay beautiful. However for the greatest majority of us life has not been so fortunate in the looks department. We can all pick out our negatives and obsess and belittle ourselves...but this is needless! As many of these replies have stated different people value different attributes! A guy may fall for a woman physically and leave her 20 years later when she starts 'the droop', goe's for plastic surgery and ends up looking like an overstretched puffer fish with blow job lips...another may stay...but for us, the majority..we should hold our head high, value ourselves for our worth, love unconditionally and give of ourselves and believe we have the right to be happy, because we do...and if we don't feel we are worth it then we change! Believe in yourself, we all have negatives...and POSITIVES! I'm 6' tall and a size 12/14 (UK), but i'm not a model...and never could be, without makeup I often get mistaked for a man, I don't do frilly, lacey, makeup or heels I have too few teeth and not enough 'girly-girl' about me but my partner and family love me, for me. Learn to love yourself and surround yourself with people who value you for who you are...if they don't make you feel good, get rid and save yourself the torment.
For every bad apple out there, you can be sure to find a big fat juicy ripe one to make you smile ;0)
Focus on yourself, learn to love yourself and ignore anyone who dosen't like it!

people still pick people who are out of there league .i know every one is shallow but some people can afford to be shallow because there good looking like themselves and can afford it .

You care way too much about looks. I feel sorry for you, and I see you're still not even caring to pay any mind what we're saying, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back