looks or personality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A good friend once told me: "Men marry for looks. Women marry for money."

If you want an evolutionary stand point then the above sentence is true. Males seek to spread their seeds as much as possible while females seek an excellent mate to take care of them. You know what I say? It is cowardice to blame our flaws on evolution and genes. I always viewed these things as belonging to animals of lower intellect. Why must humans degrade themselves to such standards? Might as well round the lot and treat them as such.

I will always go with the personality, even if the first thing that pulls me in is the appearance. A nice thing that occurs is that I quickly become bored of the pretty person if they fail to keep me interested (say the occasional intellectual debate, random musings, and overall perspective on life).

i have a question

when will men stop abusing me when will they stop doing it to me .i don't know why they doing to me over and over and over again
i never had boyfriend the one guy i though was nice to me 10 years ago treating to have me arrest
and another 2 attack me . another said i was not worth knowing .another said i was cougar and old woman and called me jerk .
etc do you see what i mean .others just toctal ignore me .

what's draws the abuse is it how i look and weight .is the fact i have abused all my life i know nothing hostile treatment
never nice or else put down told i was not worth bother with ,

i always be single and unloved men will always hate me .no one can tell me why they abuse me why they are doing to me why ?

The answer you seek lies within one of many duplicate threads
OSensei.jpg

I can't say why Men specifically are abusing you since we don't have all the information. I don't know why a guy would try to have you arrested with no reason unless something that happened to push him to that point. I don't know why 2 guys would attack you(whether physically or verbally, you didn't give much info) without any reason either unless something happened in those two different incidents. While people might attack you on looks and weight, I don't believe every man who comes across you would suddenly "abuse" you for it.

unlucky in life said:
i have a question

when will men stop abusing me when will they stop doing it to me .i don't know why they doing to me over and over and over again
i never had boyfriend the one guy i though was nice to me 10 years ago treating to have me arrest
and another 2 attack me . another said i was not worth knowing .another said i was cougar and old woman and called me jerk .

what's draws the abuse is it how i look and weight .is the fact i have abused all my life i know nothing hostile treatment

i always be single and unloved men will always hate me .no one can tell me why they abuse me why they are doing to me why ?

No offence, but probably cause you are attracted to the type. Even if they aren't at the beginning and red flags go off, you probably brush aside the red flags. I think it has to do with confidence in oneself and self respect, but I really don't know much about you, so dont take my word as gospel

passage said:
unlucky in life said:
i have a question

No offence, but probably cause you are attracted to the type. Even if they aren't at the beginning and red flags go off, you probably brush aside the red flags. I think it has to do with confidence in oneself and self respect, but I really don't know much about you, so dont take my word as gospel

it could be that but i don't break that cycle it leaves me sad how this has happened to me when i have nothing to them to draw this type of abuse but those SAME guys are very nice to women but not me.and aggressive to me even violent towards me . get verbal abuse like Argentine guy did to me was beyond cruel and mean. well in his mind to get rid old cougar like me is to verbal abuse me in such mean cruel and no words describe mean .

even guys i do nothing to its the same abuse males just hate me they always have hated since i was 13 years old .i got insulted by guy school i said i could not move he called a buffalo since that day to this it has got worse by degrees from name calling to being punched in to face for no reason

kinzeUK said:
kinzeUK said:
I have the former (on a good day)

DOH I meant to say the latter ffs

:club:

i did not know abuse was funny to you . because you not helping may be you should be the ball under neath mallot used in that cartoon you have just put on . and see how funny it is .

Unlucky, you have a severely low self-esteem and confidence. And I feel for you.

Kinze was not laughing at the abuse, Kinze was just fixing a gramatical error he made on a previous post of his!

unlucky in life said:
kinzeUK said:
kinzeUK said:

i did not know abuse was funny to you . because you not helping may be you should be the ball under neath mallot used in that cartoon you have just put on . and see how funny it is .

Sorry hun, that wasn't to you at all I was just fixing my post from the other day. As for yourself I read your orginal post and was quite saddened to read that :( I don't really know what else to offer by way of advice as it seems a lot of people have made some excellent replies back (what else is new)

Hope that's cleared that up x

kinzeUK said:
unlucky in life said:
kinzeUK said:
kinzeUK said:

Sorry hun, that wasn't to you at all I was just fixing my post from the other day. As for yourself I read your orginal post and was quite saddened to read that :( I don't really know what else to offer by way of advice as it seems a lot of people have made some excellent replies back (what else is new)

Hope that's cleared that up x

sorry i though you making joke of me sorry i made mistake i do apologise

i know even psychologist can't help me .but where does that leave me if i can't solve my abuse problem .
the psychlost said i was the problem . i was the problem no me no problem . is them or is it me . some thing has been wrong for years and none of make sence why do i get abused for no reason is it how look my weight what i say what i do .i am very down over it .i must be the problem because theses guys don't hate other women just me

they made it clear i am not wanted no way no how in any manner or respect

any one else with some real advice. who can help beside the one liners with zero help offered in it

thanks

unlucky in life said:
any one else with some real advice. who can help beside the one liners with zero help offered in it

thanks

How much real advice do you need? In EVERY thread you make, you ask the same questions, over and over and over again, and get the same good advice, over and over and over again.

You've been offered plenty of advice and help in all of your previous threads. Quite frankly, people are tired of you making new threads with the same old questions. GO back and read your old threads instead of making new ones. If you have a LEGITIMATE need for further help (in other words, different questions) then by all means, post more threads.
You have only to read the past threads to see why people get annoyed with you - they get frustrated at the way you do the same thing, over and over, and lash out at you. Maybe this is what is happening and why you think you're "abused" by men all the time. Ever think of that??

How bout all the helpful which you chose to ignore, or the COUNTLESS ******* PM's I exchanged with you that you ALSO ignored??? One that doesn't want help won't ******* get it. You choose to hear what you want to hear and when you don't hear what you want to hear, you ignore it or berate everyone else like you know so much ******* more than everyone. Honey, you do NOT know more, you barely know anything! Every single one of your **** redundant threads are talking about the same **** thing, all of these threads either revolve around facebook guy or eventually get around to facebook guy. You want people to like you, yet you hate yourself and have nothing good to say and when people actually TRY to help you, you ******* blow them off like they are honeysuckle.

It ain't you ******* LOOKS, it's ALL OF YOU!

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:

thanks

How much real advice do you need? In EVERY thread you make, you ask the same questions, over and over and over again, and get the same good advice, over and over and over again.

You've been offered plenty of advice and help in all of your previous threads. Quite frankly, people are tired of you making new threads with the same old questions. GO back and read your old threads instead of making new ones. If you have a LEGITIMATE need for further help (in other words, different questions) then by all means, post more threads.
You have only to read the past threads to see why people get annoyed with you - they get frustrated at the way you do the same thing, over and over, and lash out at you. Maybe this is what is happening and why you think you're "abused" by men all the time. Ever think of that??
i don't think its that. my da is not too nice either ,i don't know any more i just don't know. i,ll old single and forver just girl said to me when i was school long time ago.

she said
"what guy in his right mind would have any thing to do with you" she was right none that was 14 years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back