looks or personality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that a party of hunters, being called away from their camp, left the campfire unattended, with a kettle of water boiling on it. Presently an old bear crept out of the woods, and, seeing the kettle with its lid dancing about on top, promptly seized it. The boiling water scalded him badly; but instead of dropping the kettle instantly, he proceeded to hug it tightly - this being a bear's idea of defense. Of course, the tighter he hugged it the more it burned him; and the more it burned him the tighter he hugged it; and so on in a vicious circle, to the undoing of the bear.

Theres a lot of guys on this forum not in their right mind.
Like 99%......
Knock them dead, girl

unlucky in life said:
sorry i though you making joke of me sorry i made mistake i do apologise

i know even psychologist can't help me .but where does that leave me if i can't solve my abuse problem .
the psychlost said i was the problem . i was the problem no me no problem . is them or is it me . some thing has been wrong for years and none of make sence why do i get abused for no reason is it how look my weight what i say what i do .i am very down over it .i must be the problem because theses guys don't hate other women just me

they made it clear i am not wanted no way no how in any manner or respect

It is you. But it's not your weight/looks whatever. You're stuck up with your one way communication that you don't give reason to anyone for even trying to have a somewhat meaningful discussion with you. Unfortunately you lack the emotional empathy to realize you're pissing off people like this, so when they start ignoring or making snappy comments to you, you call it abuse for no reason!

The only thing you somewhat understand is that life is generally better for people who are attractive, so you blame everything on yourself not being attractive enough. You've grown a fair obsession with looks because in your mind attractiveness and happiness are practically synonyms.
And since you don't allow any other view on that matter, you can ask all the help in here, no one will be able to help you since you don't properly read what is being said anyway. You have no right getting angry at anyone for not helping you, pretty much everyone in here tried. You simply didn't listen.

Therapists won't be able to help you either if you don't at least try to listen to THEM instead of restating the same thought, over and over... and over again. Open the previous 3-4 threads you made in here, reread everything and try to understand what is being said this time.
Or don't. It's your choice. You can also continue on making the same topics and watch how people become more hostile with every post you make until you eventually get banned or something. I wonder how that'll work in your mind though, did online people start disliking you for your looks as well?

This should be a real epiphany to you, Lucky. What Minus and Polar has posted is something you should take to heart. If you wanted good advice, there it is. You have it. What you do with it is up to you. Polar is right - people here are tired of you doing what you're doing. Take the excellent adice given here and run with it. STOP looking at guys and look at YOU. Start with the inside. Take every bit of criticism you've received here and examine it and be HONEST with yourself about how much of it is TRUE. It's not your looks - it's you making a point to go for guys you KNOW arent interested in you and then showing that bitterness when they don't want you. Like Minus implies - it's a cycle and as long as YOU aren't willing to break it, nothing will EVER change for you.
There's your advice. USE IT.

PS. Quite a few people here don't like you and they've never SEEN you. That should tell you something.

Minus said:
It appears that a party of hunters, being called away from their camp, left the campfire unattended, with a kettle of water boiling on it. Presently an old bear crept out of the woods, and, seeing the kettle with its lid dancing about on top, promptly seized it. The boiling water scalded him badly; but instead of dropping the kettle instantly, he proceeded to hug it tightly - this being a bear's idea of defense. Of course, the tighter he hugged it the more it burned him; and the more it burned him the tighter he hugged it; and so on in a vicious circle, to the undoing of the bear.

Encore!

Polar said:
unlucky in life said:
sorry i though you making joke of me sorry i made mistake i do apologise

i know even psychologist can't help me .but where does that leave me if i can't solve my abuse problem .
the psychlost said i was the problem . i was the problem no me no problem . is them or is it me . some thing has been wrong for years and none of make sence why do i get abused for no reason is it how look my weight what i say what i do .i am very down over it .i must be the problem because theses guys don't hate other women just me

they made it clear i am not wanted no way no how in any manner or respect

It is you. But it's not your weight/looks whatever. You're stuck up with your one way communication that you don't give reason to anyone for even trying to have a somewhat meaningful discussion with you. Unfortunately you lack the emotional empathy to realize you're pissing off people like this, so when they start ignoring or making snappy comments to you, you call it abuse for no reason!

The only thing you somewhat understand is that life is generally better for people who are attractive, so you blame everything on yourself not being attractive enough. You've grown a fair obsession with looks because in your mind attractiveness and happiness are practically synonyms.
And since you don't allow any other view on that matter, you can ask all the help in here, no one will be able to help you since you don't properly read what is being said anyway. You have no right getting angry at anyone for not helping you, pretty much everyone in here tried. You simply didn't listen.

Therapists won't be able to help you either if you don't at least try to listen to THEM instead of restating the same thought, over and over... and over again. Open the previous 3-4 threads you made in here, reread everything and try to understand what is being said this time.
Or don't. It's your choice. You can also continue on making the same topics and watch how people become more hostile with every post you make until you eventually get banned or something. I wonder how that'll work in your mind though, did online people start disliking you for your looks as well?

ok what you like me to say .you tell what to say i.ll write it down ,not being smart .i am not stuck up i come hard background i am not well off .
i also have learning difficulty and not much social skills.i don't use there advice because it does not work for me its for them.so i am not ignoring it i am just not using it.don't say my lack education is the problem here.

all i am trying to do is solve 15 year old problem going in to 16 year old problem is all

i am not ignoring it just not using it .i can't help it i have unuaslly problem

does any one has this same problem i,d bet you won't find many

umm....how can staying away from men NOT work? If you dont talk to them, they wont "abuse" you. (D)

unlucky in life said:
ok what you like me to say .you tell what to say i.ll write it down ,not being smart .i am not stuck up i come hard background i am not well off .
i also have learning difficulty and not much social skills.i don't use there advice because it does not work for me its for them.so i am not ignoring it i am just not using it.don't say my lack education is the problem here.

all i am trying to do is solve 15 year old problem going in to 16 year old problem is all

Im gonna be honest with you, this ^^ makes no sense to me.

unlucky in life said:

Seems to me you just don't want to do the HARD work involved with making yourself a better person and a person you can like. As far as what others have went through in their lives, some have it HARDER than you, so stop using that as an excuse. Excuses just enable you to NOT do anything. You want an easy answer and there is no easy answer.
Life is what you make it....and you're making it more difficult than it has to be. Your past is exactly that, YOUR PAST, if you choose to live there, you will continue making the same mistakes over and over again.
Stop living in the past and start living in the present. Stop making excuses and start FIXING whatever problems you have.
You saying the advice you were given doesn't work for you is just saying that you aren't willing to TRY.

EveWasFramed said:
umm....how can staying away from men NOT work? If you dont talk to them, they wont "abuse" you. (D)

so here a question how do i avoid entire irish male poulation?there about oh 2 million of them .certain male abuse that i come in contact with .
what country are you from ?i am just wondering

facepalm.jpg

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:

so here a question how do i avoid entire irish male poulation?there about oh 2 million of them .certain male abuse that i come in contact with .

Funny, I recall you saying you don't have a lot of contact with people and you live in a remote area. Now you're saying that you have contact with 2 million men. Which is it?

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:

If you don't engage men in conversation, you wont be abused. Period.
Now...how about that book I suggested?

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:

this is complex problem .not dealing with men does not help me solve this problem since i live in farming background the marts populated with men
sport i do is populated with men. since that advice makes no sence

If you don't engage men in conversation, you wont be abused - yeah that sound normal if i live in all female population then it would make sence but i don't do i

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:

this is complex problem .not dealing with men does not help me solve this problem since i live in farming background the marts populated with men

If you don't engage men in conversation, you wont be abused - yeah that sound normal if i live in all female population then it would make sence but i don't do i

Well, look who's getting snippy now.

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:

If you dont engage men in any conversation that leads them to believe you're hitting on them or interested in them, very few will go out of their way to be mean to you. I notice that you didnt mention the book. My advice makes PLENTY of sense. You live in Ireland for God's sake - not the Stone Age.

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:

If you dont engage men in any conversation that leads them to believe you're hitting on them or interested in them, very few will go out of their way to be mean to you. I notice that you didnt mention the book. My advice makes PLENTY of sense. You live in Ireland for God's sake - not the Stone Age.

From the way she describes it (sometimes, when she wants to make it look worse) it hasn't upgraded to the current century yet. :D

thanks for yee help .

i try to find another psychologist in the phone .my old psychlogist could not help me .

may be i like the wrong type of men.know all the wrong type.i meet alot mean guys there all i know all i know .

i don't know any more i see yee trying to help but what some yee say does not help don't talk to men do yee me put away in hospital
as not being righ in the head .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back