Love

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if someone gives you a good enough reason to be.. aka speaking to someone else in a way that is a bit over the line, then even with true love.. it's perfectly acceptable.

I don't understand, let alone agree lol. Can Love be jealous? >_<'

If by that you mean ''If you truly Love someone then you should never get jealous'' then I do disagree. Being jealous can be a way of showing you care n_n

Hmm... I don't think it necesary for "love" and "jealousy" to be related. I think jealousy happens when you love someone AND you're also feeling insecure. You are doubting yourself and/or your partner, that's what causes jealousy.

Maybe if you are not jealous enough, you're able to experience love in a more "pure" way, jealosy is kind of a ***** who botherss you and makes you want to be possesive.

I think people make up stupid saying or quotes such as "Never to feel Jealous"
"girl dont get angery" "boys dont cry"...ect To be fuken civilized.

All that dose is get some people to stuff or surpress thier feelings.
When people surpress or stuff thier emotions...all that dose is gets them depressed, have emotional
baggages or a walking time bomb.

Anger, jealous, envy, fear, hate, ...even if they're negative emotions. They're naturally human emotions.
Our emotions are our guiding system...it's suppose to help us. There's nothing wrong to feel any of these
emotions.....

If you see your partner flirting with someone then feels jealous.....
Well...it depends on the situation and how fucken civilized I wanna act..
There's options of how Im going to respond.

A, Flirt with a some other hot *****.
B, Break up thier flirting and tell the dude to back the fresia up.
C, fresia the living honeysuckle out of her for being a bad girl when we get home.
D, ALL the above.....

Lonesome Crow said:
I think people make up stupid saying or quotes such as "Never to feel Jealous"
"girl dont get angery" "boys dont cry"...ect To be fuken civilized.

All that dose is get some people to stuff or surpress thier feelings.
When people surpress or stuff thier emotions...all that dose is gets them depressed, have emotional
baggages or a walking time bomb.

Anger, jealous, envy, fear, hate, ...even if they're negative emotions. They're naturally human emotions.
Our emotions are our guiding system...it's suppose to help us. There's nothing wrong to feel any of these
emotions.....

If you see your partner flirting with someone then feels jealous.....
Well...it depends on the situation and how fucken civilized I wanna act..
There's options of how Im going to respond.

A, Flirt with a some other hot *****.
B, Break up thier flirting and tell the dude to back the fresia up.
C, fresia the living honeysuckle out of her for being a bad girl when we get home.
D, ALL the above.....

E: Beating the living honeysuckle our of the dude until his mom can't recognize his face...

You're right tough, this emotions are natural. They are just... uncomfortable and hard to deal with.

love is missused also overused sometimes thats why people lose their believe in love.

"True" love often strikes me as some weird kind of romanticism. Like they need to remind themselves and others how innately special a particular instance of love is (because it's totally nature, not nurture), and make up all kinds of idealized scenarios and traits instead of discussing basic standards and interpersonal skills for developing a real, loving relationship.

mawmaw said:
am i the only one here, who doesn't believe in love?

I believe in it, I just believe the term is generally used to refer to something pleasing to the ego or the crotch area.

Love is a jealous emotion. But jealousy is not the same as controlling. It is hard to share what is most precious to you, but love is trust, and one should not negate another free for something unimportant I.e: your girlfriend wants to hang out with this friend of hers who also happens to be a guy. You're probably jealous, maybe even a bit paranoid, but its her friend, not yours. You can't say no. Love is a deep bond that could take eons to put into words, but jealousy is a part of it.

Another example, kind of funny. When I was a little five year old, maybe even younger, I remember loving my mom so much that I got upset when I had to share her, even with my dad. lol

I think Tealeaf put it better than I could .Heck Tealeaf had my same exact thoughts but elucidated them. I tend to be longwinded. Well done, wordsmith!

Latest posts

Back