Love's Victim

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

So many people I know, They all have beautiful relationships, Im the only one in my family who is alone. Its horrilble, lately ive been crying myself to sleep, Its.......A big world out there, and theres alot of people, I cant even find one. All my freinds and realtives have something i want, love sweet romantic love. I try to explain my feelings to my freinds but it isnt working. i can be romantic, i just have nobody. its seems everyday the cold emotion called love will laugh in my face. Im cold and alone. I dont see the point in me being here. I want to hold and love someone, and for them to love me to. In a world of 6 billion people, why is it so hard for someone to love me?

I asked the same. And I couldn't find an answer. Now I think it's pointless to ask why.

I feel the same way but I think that some of that is my fault. I don't go out and put myself in a situation where I can meet people. I have such a low self asteem that I would rather stay home in my comfort zone. There I go ranting about what's wrong with me but not doing anything about it. LIFE IS TOUGH

Guys,

I do agree--"Life is very long when you're lonely."

However, if you are not OUT THERE aka available and open to meeting people--going to public places where you can meet people, sitting with open body language, smiling, looking up, looking around, being approachable, etc...it's HARD for people to meet you!

If you are unattractive, and you want love, then make the effort to look your absolute best...

If you are physically attractive and you want love, then open your body language and be friendly and outgoing--it will be easier to find a mate, but even good lookng people can be lonely!

Sometimes fashion models can't get a date! Because they are so pretty people are afraid to approach them.

Don't be shy....TRY!

Guest said:
In a world of 6 billion people, why is it so hard for someone to love me?

Wow, I totally agree. Sometimes it seems like its a law of nature that it is impossible to love me. Nobody likes the sad, depressed girl who crys alot. :(

wow -your message made me want to give you the biggest hug!!(and i dont even know u!!).

I totally know how u feel though - sometimes it just feels like we're destined to be alone forever!! But theres NOTHING wrong with you!!Please dont ever think that theres a point in you not being here!! Even if (worse case senario) you dont find someone, I'm sure that you have so many wonderful gifts to offer the world!!

I guess all i can really say is that for the time being, until u do find someone, It might be a good idea to learn to love yourself, and to learn how not to rely on others to make you feel whole (just type codependence on google - u might be able to relate to it!!). Maybe it might be a good idea to check into some councelling - theres no shame in it, and sometimes, just unloading to someone can make a huge difference :)

Good luck and chin up!!!!

Hi lonelygirl,
I agree with you: I think you're right when you suggest what to do to meet people.
I want to tell you my situation:
sometimes I go out at night, with one or two friends - I haven't got many friends in my hometown. Now it's summer and there's quite a lot of ppl around at night. My hometown is a small city in the south of Italy. Every time I go out I find the same jerks which I was hanging with last year. They weren't true friends, and among them there's also the woman which I often talk about. She's the worst that i've met in my life: last year she always criticized those people when I was hanging out with them, refusing to meet them all, saying they are too young, too stupid to her (she's 31 and is not a genius but just a very attractive woman - those ppl are 4-5 years younger than her). When we split she immediately connected with them, hanging out with them every day. This caused my resentment from the very day she joined us: we had a violent quarrel, finally we even told each other "F**k yourself!" in front of those jerks which enjoyed the scene (they usually get pleasure from other's disgrace...). Now she's still hanging out with one or two of them. I wonder, is she insane or what? I'm happy they aren't my friends any longer - they've never been true friends and fortunately I could get easily rid of them.
These people are very mean in my opinion, even childish. And I've made my errors too: I should have never connected with them.
So, why I wrote all this? Because now this makes me feel so stupid (and I think I am indeed), so idiot that I don't even dare to look again a woman.
I know I should try to leave everything behind me, but it's so hard that I always fail.

Latest posts

Back