Lurking but Speaking

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WastedLife

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am Wasted and I have been here for a little while now but I have never posted until today. I am a 30 year old college student in West Virginia who is simply going through the motions. I have no family, no children, and have been single for over 10 years now. I guess you could say that I have never had a real relationship only behind closed doors relationships. I am a broken person that is just looking for someone that truly understands and wants to know the real me. I just want someone to know my story before I grow old and die, and see me not see through me.

~Wasted

Hey wasted life welcome to the forum

:D

I'm sorry things seem bleak at the moment but this too shall pass, and trust me you're not the only lonely single person your age,

I know there is someone out there looking for you :)

*hugs*

kitty_hugs.jpg

remember we're all in this together and I'm pulling for ya

:)

and soory, but whenever I hear that phrase now, That song just automatically pops into my head

I don't know if you're into buffy or not, but I hope you enjoy this

we're all going through the motions

[youtube]M56ypIiVjcM[/youtube]

hey and welcome. i know exactly how you feel as i too mostly live inside my head.

Welcome to the site.

Hi :) I am also 30 and I live maybe 20 minutes from West Virginia ( near wheeling)

welcome :)

Latest posts

Back