Male Virginity=Homosexuality?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superfly47 said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I've watched videos on that before, but no amount of watching videos will compare to the real thing, or make up for practice.

I think, when you're 12, you have a lot less responsibility riding you, than when you're in your early 30's. But that's just my opinion.

I think its about expectations. Most early teens are bad kissers with little or no experience at it. So if you stink at it, its normal.

At 30 its expected that you have some experience. So for people who haven't kissed anyone, they get fear that they'll do such an awful job the other will look down on them.

Yes. As I've stated before, it's my biggest fear.

It's scarier that I might fall in love, because I'll have to explain all of this. As long as women dislike me, or don't want to date me, I don't have to worry, because I don't have to explain why I'm inexperienced at my age.

I've never kissed a girl and am not worried about it at all. I can't imagine going on a date where she would want to be kissed.

I have kissed before and it is very strange. I don't understand how people can do it so "normally".
I mean, you are putting your face directly up to someone else's face. It's extremely awkward and weird.

no it equals being a virgin...

are you excited by a picture or a naked man with an erect penis or are you excited by a woman with no top on or a tgirl, TS, etc doing something similar...look at a picture of each, that will very easily show you your sexuality me thinks.

im not making fun im just plainly honest with people, some take it as sarcastic i assure you im not being so.

simhthmss said:
no it equals being a virgin...

are you excited by a picture or a naked man with an erect penis or are you excited by a woman with no top on or a tgirl, TS, etc doing something similar...look at a picture of each, that will very easily show you your sexuality me thinks.

im not making fun im just plainly honest with people, some take it as sarcastic i assure you im not being so.

What you define as your sexuality isn't what strangers or friends define as your sexuality, especially when they can't see inside your head.

yeah i dont have any answers, i was thin and drawn at school got assumed to gay a lot, i think its just use to belittle i doubt people really thought i was gay and...to be honest i need to read through this whole thread as i seem to be missing the details i apologize for the half assed post, i was bullied for 14 years so ill have a read and a think..often people who accuse you of or pick on you for allegedly being gay can have sexuality confusions themselves

Generalizations and stereotypes. I got it a lot when I worked in a supermarket at age 21. Word got out that I never had a girlfriend, add that to my shyness + thin frame + feminine face and I received lots of homophobia thereafter (even though I'm not gay in the slightest).

- Guy over 19 who's a virgin and waiting for the right girl = must be gay.
- Girl over 19 who's a virgin and waiting for the right man = has standards, level headed, she's cool and not a slut etc.

As an earlier poster stated:

There's a lot of pressure on young males to "lose it" when young and be "studs".
If you turn down sex, even if its with a fat ugly girl or the village bicycle, people will see it as a lack of masculinity.

Brian Peppers said:
Generalizations and stereotypes. I got it a lot when I worked in a supermarket at age 21. Word got out that I never had a girlfriend, add that to my shyness + thin frame + feminine face and I received lots of homophobia thereafter (even though I'm not gay in the slightest).

- Guy over 19 who's a virgin and waiting for the right girl = must be gay.
- Girl over 19 who's a virgin and waiting for the right man = has standards, level headed, she's cool and not a slut etc.

As an earlier poster stated:

There's a lot of pressure on young males to "lose it" when young and be "studs".
If you turn down sex, even if its with a fat ugly girl or the village bicycle, people will see it as a lack of masculinity.

You sure do like to hurl insults, don't you?

That one confused me at first, as I don't see any real insult in the post. The underlined portion doesn't count as insulting because it isn't directed at anyone, unless we are so politically stupid that words can no longer be allowed to exist and describe what they actually mean. In actual usage the words represent lowliness, as by comparsion even if one is with an undesirable person, etc.

The "pressure to be studs" applies to both sexes and is a field for games and competition among those types. People will think you're gay if you aren't out to party like them, or shy away from sex.

Anyways male virginity is mostly just equated with being a loser.

Female virginity is historically something so frightening that in ancient times husbands would actually have their virgin wives sleep outside and lose their virginity to strangers, as it was believed one would be cursed for taking a woman's virginity even if it's her husband. Thankfully we don't have this problem today, as they are no longer any virgins, lol.

Phaedron said:
Anyways male virginity is mostly just equated with being a loser.

Why is that? And why should it be? What constitutes a loser anyway? Lack of good looks, height, career, money? In any event, most young guys under age 30 are not established in careers or with earning good money yet, so technically shouldn't most guys under 30 are 'losers' (except those that are good looking, obviously)
P.s. The above poster attacked me because I seemed demeaning to fat chicks.

If male virginity at 30 or above is universally considered being a loser, then you better not tell anyone about it.

Latest posts

Back