MASSAGED TO A PURÉE OPTIONAL CAKE

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sothatwasmylife

Reaction score
I have become aware of how important it is for people to feel physically cared for and possibly massage and stroking are of more importance to people that are alone or isolated.. and so as an act of pure selflessness...😗 if there are any younger women in the Poole and Bournmth areas of the UK please feel free to message me

TheRealCallie said:
Pure selflessness, huh? lol
If that were the case, why only YOUNGER women? :p

Well in my defence I haven't actually inferred anything other than younger..in relation to what?.....obviously I don''t want to be inundated with 80 year old women that regard themselves as young in comparison to a 100 year old woman for example.....this almost sounds like it has some credibility to me 😚 and factors like brittle bone disease.and the expense of a defibrillator only add weight to my arguement

And cake ?

I think that women are somehow more life enhanced by physical contact..pleasurable sensual contact...your right men do like massages as well and I have enjoyed a number of them... but to be honest I would feel very uncomfortable with a member of the same sex in that role.

Well to be honest I've come to the conclusion that the way to a women's heart is through physical care...massage, stroking gentle sensory activities and I have also come to the conclusion that what I need to justify and enhance my own sense of self is to care for another person in that way...I really don't want to massage my way through a mountain of women in order to find one I can care for...but I would probably be prepared to....and there's always the cake of course😚

Getting a massage feels amazing. In fact, you begin feeling better instantly, even more so if you’re in a dark, quiet space surrounded by calming music and soothing scents. The cool sheets feel smooth on your bare skin. And once your massage starts, all that tied up tension and stress begins to get released through the power of touch. I hope you find your massage mate.

Ha ha, sothatwasmylife you're funny.... ;)

A lovely idea, too bad you're that far away :)

Latest posts

Back