Maybe I am a lesbian now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg i am curious to see where this will lead to and how it will turn out.

Have you ever felt sexually attracted to women?

hi im also a lesbian. lesbian power
Niceee to meet ya! Question, do you cut your hair low?

Omg i am curious to see where this will lead to and how it will turn out.

Have you ever felt sexually attracted to women?

Me too! I have neverrr everrr been sexually attracted to a woman that wasn't me, but I am sure with concentration, determination and grit... I can change that.

I will keep you guys updated as why not...

Me too! I have neverrr everrr been sexually attracted to a woman that wasn't me, but I am sure with concentration, determination and grit... I can change that.

no i dont cut my hair short i like having long hair

omg cenotaphgirl dont force yourself to like girls!
Forcing sexuality onto yourself is never good haha you are just changing yourself for the worse!

You should sail the waves and see where life takes you in the romance department, but whatever happens don't try to force you liking someone or some gender with concentration determination and grit! It should come natural to you!!! When you stop focussing on romance, someone great will come along just for you!! And i know it can be hard!

btw is your profile pic ai generated?

no i dont cut my hair short i like having long hair
btw is your profile pic ai generated?

Interesting what colour if you dont mind me asking?Hmm nopes, it's just a normal pic with a cartoon filter on it :)

omg cenotaphgirl dont force yourself to like girls!
Forcing sexuality onto yourself is never good haha you are just changing yourself for the worse!

You should sail the waves and see where life takes you in the romance department, but whatever happens don't try to force you liking someone or some gender with concentration determination and grit! It should come natural to you!!! When you stop focussing on romance, someone great will come along just for you!! And i know it can be hard!
I have to, the choice is not mine... I have to accept things as they are. I cant cope with modern men, I must jump ship, the only thing I am worried about is fitting in a whole new world, this is all so new to me, it scares me.

Interesting what colour if you dont mind me asking?Hmm nopes, it's just a normal pic with a cartoon filter on it :)

I have to, the choice is not mine... I have to accept things as they are. I cant cope with modern men, I must jump ship, the only thing I am worried about is fitting in a whole new world, this is all so new to me, it scares me.
my hair is brown. wby?

Everything we do is a choice, everything we do is up to us. You can't say that the choice isn't yours when everything in your life consists of life choices we make. It's fine you cant cope with modern men, but that doesn't mean you need to force a sexuality on yourself. Learn how to live with yourself and romance will come eventually. You don't always need to be searching for a romantic partner. The one has nothing to do with the other.

I hope you get a bit settled and realise you dont need romantic partners to be happy. No scratch that, i hope you find what you are looking for :)

my hair is brown. wby?
Oooh naturally black but I basically live in blonde hair extensions. I was thinking maybe it would be long and blue or something more... "fun" idk..

Everything we do is a choice, everything we do is up to us. You can't say that the choice isn't yours when everything in your life consists of life choices we make. It's fine you cant cope with modern men, but that doesn't mean you need to force a sexuality on yourself. Learn how to live with yourself and romance will come eventually. You don't always need to be searching for a romantic partner. The one has nothing to do with the other.

I hope you get a bit settled and realise you dont need romantic partners to be happy. No scratch that, i hope you find what you are looking for :)
I dont know, I feel like men have forced my hand on this one, however, I feel like despite forcing me to jump ship I may find something beautiful in the seas of lesbianism.

I know a lot of lesbians, and I've noticed they're always in and out of relationships frequently. What's the go there? Why can't they last?
I dont knowww I haven't even entered the space properly but it may be because they both have periods I imagine that'll be a struggle to navigate.

Unfortunately, saying it doesn't make it so. If it did I'd be a cat.
I'm trying my very best Caudia if I cant do this, I dont trust myself to do anything. I think I am trying to escape it deep down, finding little reasons to not go on a simple date, but with determination I can do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back