Maybe it ME?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluey said:
EveWasFramed said:
lmao, the only time I ever had trouble understanding something Bluey wrote, was when he told me I "had a cracking peer." lol, cracking in the UK is a compliment of sorts. He was saying that I had nice legs, but I'd never heard the term "cracking", as it's used in the UK.
Now, having said that...
Bluey, when you are going to post those hairy monsters you keep telling me about for all of us to see?! :p :D

haha, You do have a cracking pear though :cool:

One day one day the monsters well come. Soon for the rest of your life you well never be rid of them. They well be embedded with in your mind forever.

Moral of the story = Be careful what you wish for :p

lmao, I can think of worse things to have embedded in my mind forever! :p

EveWasFramed said:
Bluey said:
EveWasFramed said:
lmao, the only time I ever had trouble understanding something Bluey wrote, was when he told me I "had a cracking peer." lol, cracking in the UK is a compliment of sorts. He was saying that I had nice legs, but I'd never heard the term "cracking", as it's used in the UK.
Now, having said that...
Bluey, when you are going to post those hairy monsters you keep telling me about for all of us to see?! :p :D

haha, You do have a cracking pear though :cool:

One day one day the monsters well come. Soon for the rest of your life you well never be rid of them. They well be embedded with in your mind forever.

Moral of the story = Be careful what you wish for :p

lmao, I can think of worse things to have embedded in my mind forever! :p

Yeah like bullets....Or walking in on your mom and dad.

Maybe you're right, maybe it is your fault. lol. hehe.. :p jk. At least you took the first step to realizing that it might be a problem with you. Then again, it might not be. I read through some of your previous thread and you seem like a frustrating person to me, or someone with anger problem. I hope you don't act like this to people. But if you continue to think that way, you're not going to make friends that easily. Sometimes it's not good to put in a lot of effort, it makes you seem desperate (perhaps you are) and people don't really like that and they'll end up thinking you're more of a weirdo. I know how you feel though, for along time I felt like this, when I was beginning to make friends, I was really desperate and constantly needed to speak to them everyday to feel secured/loved, but as time went by, I generally didn't feel the need to. One of the first and awesome advice I got to making friends is take interest in people and not yourself. And another advice is to go to any event/clubs even if you're alone and not keen in the idea, go up to a group and ask them if you could tag along, meet as many people as you can, hopefully you'll find a person to be friends with. I had to meet many just to find the perfect friend. Never give up and coop up in your bedroom over some friend rejection (not saying you do, but I'm sure many do).. I've also read you're in your 2nd year of college, you definitely did something wrong in your 1st month of your 1st year... That was a crucial time to go all your way to make friends. As for now everyday will be tougher to form any friendship. I know this is stupid, but I really find it pointless to go to college without any friends because I wouldn't able to cope. I know you're just going for the education, but you wouldn't able to get the best out of it without a balance mental state if you know what I mean. I read that many restarted their 1st year, or quitted and moved to another college and had a better life. Sometimes you might just had an unlucky start. :/ Ok, rant over. lol

Chris, I actually found this post optimistic in some ways.

Remember.. you are master of your own destiny.

capricious said:
Maybe you're right, maybe it is your fault. lol. hehe.. :p jk. At least you took the first step to realizing that it might be a problem with you. Then again, it might not be. I read through some of your previous thread and you seem like a frustrating person to me, or someone with anger problem. I hope you don't act like this to people. But if you continue to think that way, you're not going to make friends that easily. Sometimes it's not good to put in a lot of effort, it makes you seem desperate (perhaps you are) and people don't really like that and they'll end up thinking you're more of a weirdo. I know how you feel though, for along time I felt like this, when I was beginning to make friends, I was really desperate and constantly needed to speak to them everyday to feel secured/loved, but as time went by, I generally didn't feel the need to. One of the first and awesome advice I got to making friends is take interest in people and not yourself. And another advice is to go to any event/clubs even if you're alone and not keen in the idea, go up to a group and ask them if you could tag along, meet as many people as you can, hopefully you'll find a person to be friends with. I had to meet many just to find the perfect friend. Never give up and coop up in your bedroom over some friend rejection (not saying you do, but I'm sure many do).. I've also read you're in your 2nd year of college, you definitely did something wrong in your 1st month of your 1st year... That was a crucial time to go all your way to make friends. As for now everyday will be tougher to form any friendship. I know this is stupid, but I really find it pointless to go to college without any friends because I wouldn't able to cope. I know you're just going for the education, but you wouldn't able to get the best out of it without a balance mental state if you know what I mean. I read that many restarted their 1st year, or quitted and moved to another college and had a better life. Sometimes you might just had an unlucky start. :/ Ok, rant over. lol

Capricious my first year in college I was hit with something call social anxiety disorder which made it impossible to make any friends what so ever and it ruin my life, and it affect still continue to hurt me into my sophomore years, even though I no longer have that deadly illness anymore. Cap you are the one that make the most sense so far, and I do find it super pointless to go to college without any friends, that is why I don't even know why I bother to do all my works, when my life is so empty. I am currently attending a very good university and changing school would lower my chance at getting a good job later on since my school is the top 100 universities in America.

Cap I will take your comment to heart. I was curse with SAD and I couldn't do nothing about it but takes drugs to help lower it. When I finally got rid of it, people who wanted to get to know me move on, once again I was too late. My mental state is bad, I don't even feel like living 90% of the time, and waking up each morning is such a pain. I can't cope with it either but I really have no choice, i'm trap between a rock and a stick.

Where did u read about all these people who restarted their first year? (what do you mean by that) and I am also thinking of moving college even if it mean I won't get a good of a job as if I were to stay here.

Cap your advice has been the most helpful.

Thank You

I hope you can now see why I am angry, SAD came out of nowhere and why did it happen to me at the best time for me? I shall never know.

Chris

Latest posts

Back