Maybe there's hope.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffy

Reaction score
It's been a while since i did the online dating. Till recenlty I got match with a local guy who's only 1 year older. We text and message for almost a month till we meet up. Which was last friday. Found out that he's just like me. But a male version of myself. We have a things common. By not asking any personal questions I think he's also a virgin as well. Just by the expressions he makes. Last night we had our 3rd outing together. He explain he would like to start things slow and go with the flow. Which I like to as well.
Last night he mention he sees a lot of him in me. :)

I think we had all should have a chance at love at some point. Maybe time is everything. And those of us who are still alone, our better half just haven't found us yet. Hopefully everyhting will work out for us all.

There is always hope.Glad you met someone nice.
Hope it works out for you.
Good luck :)

Fluffy,

I know how tough it is to find someone.
I truly wish you all the best and hope that things work out.

Fluffy-it's really nice to hear that you have met someone. All the best, and I hope things work out for you both.

Fluffy said:
It's been a while since i did the online dating. Till recenlty I got match with a local guy who's only 1 year older. We text and message for almost a month till we meet up. Which was last friday. Found out that he's just like me. But a male version of myself. We have a things common. By not asking any personal questions I think he's also a virgin as well. Just by the expressions he makes. Last night we had our 3rd outing together. He explain he would like to start things slow and go with the flow. Which I like to as well.
Last night he mention he sees a lot of him in me. :)

I think we had all should have a chance at love at some point. Maybe time is everything. And those of us who are still alone, our better half just haven't found us yet. Hopefully everyhting will work out for us all.

It's nice you have met someone ! :)

In an ideal world, love will come to everyone, everybody will experience it and find somebody but I don't think that's the case. Some people are just not good enough. I think when that happens, the best thing to do is make the most of your life and enjoy it as much as you can. And not mope about or dwell on what isn't going to happen.

Latest posts

Back