Medication

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sylvestris lybica

Reaction score
I was recently prescribed Zoloft. Has anyone tried it and what were the effects? I have depression and anxiety.

I am on zoloft, its the only one that works for me. I didnt want to take it because they say it makes you gain weight. Well i only gained 10 pounds, and i think its just because i started eating again.
I think initialy, there was a mild ajustment stage, nausia, headackes. But after 2 weeks i started feeling better. I've been on it for two years now, just two months ago i complained that i was feeling like i was going back into depression, they upped the dose but i reacted badly, fidgetting, shaking inside like 12 coffees. So they gave me walbutrin, that just gives a boost and compliments the zoloft. I was taking one a day, but was prescribed 2 a day. Got to do it, cause im feeling tired alot in the pm. I hope it workes for you, it sure helped me get out of a dark place.

Forgot to tell you that they prescribed clonazepam for anxiety, because the zoloft didnt help me for that.

Latest posts

Back