Meet up, England

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a very long time since I was here and contributed to the forum. But I'd be very happy to attend and meet some new people from here, as to me you all seem like wonderful people : ) If it was okay!

Location I don't mind.. I drive from near Reading, which is fairly south central. itsmylife there are also many nice towns in central england like leamington spa or so which would for example be a quieter and less busy place. But the Birmingham suggestion of course sounds great :)

It wouldn't take me long to get into Birmingham. I live pretty close. Somewhere like Leamington Spa could be better, I agree that somewhere quieter and less crowded appeals more! I just thought Birmingham might be easier for people to get to. How does Leamington Spa sound to people who are having to travel distances?

It sounds just the same to me, I'll need my sat nav and if there's going to be alcohol involved I'll be staying the night somewhere

Id be interested. But it depends where. As a Londoner, I can say London is good for visitors in my opinion. Better then it is for locals. Might be a bit much for people on ALL though. Keep me updated!

If it's not Cambridge or London (my preferences) then it doesn't matter much to me where :) Leamington Spa is just 3 hours on the train.

If a meet-up goes ahead and depending where I may be able to give a lift or 2. Lemmy Spa looks ok for me, anyone between there and Nottingham gets full limo* treatment

* The term 'limo' used loosely to describe standard car, though it is a GLX... :p

Edward W said:
If a meet-up goes ahead and depending where I may be able to give a lift or 2. Lemmy Spa looks ok for me, anyone between there and Nottingham gets full limo* treatment

* The term 'limo' used loosely to describe standard car, though it is a GLX... :p

:D

I'm new to the forum, but I would consider attending a meeting in order to get to know other members better. I could probably manage Central England (further north the better, though). I'd be able to give a lift to anyone who lives on my route. I'm in Glasgow.

It is nice meeting up with each other here. I've done so myself and I'd do it again! (except that I'm usually pretty shy at first...hehehe)

Latest posts

Back