Meeting my birth sister today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shysilhouette

Reaction score
I recently got into contact with my birth sister, whom I have never met, seen, or spoken with until less than one month prior.

Today in 4 and a half hours I will be meeting her for the very first time! :) I am really looking forward to meeting her to see how alike or different we are. As far as facial features are concerned, we look remarkably similar.

However, I feel that the meeting will be difficult because it will be in town, in a starbucks coffee outlet, and with someone I know nothing of. I am as good at conversation as Clark Kent is at hiding his identity by wearing a pair of spectacles.

It's still a personal success story though :shy:

That sounds like quite the encounter. I hope you have a great time. :)

Awesome, hope it all goes well for you. And it works for Clark Kent because it's so absurd. :D

Thank you ladies and gents :)

The meeting went well, better than I expected in terms of conversation. She is a lovely individual, we will definitely be keeping in touch and meeting again at a later date!

It's odd talking to the female version of yourself.

Same here, I'm really happy for you! :)

I hope you two will be able to build up a wonderful relationship that will last for many years to come!

It's Good to hear this..
Hope You enjoy that meeting, Keep sharing here good and interesting knowledge and stories here! Have A Chill Day!

That is a beautiful thing to hear. I hope you two manage to keep and build on your commonalities.

Latest posts

Back