Mega Millions!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkness

Reaction score
Every where I go and everything I see are people talking about winning the lottery! I didn't play the mega millions and I could care less about winning the lottery! I guess being alone all your life makes you see things differently from everyone else. Being able to have a girlfriend to hold into my arms or a loving wife, or a family that I can take care of would be my idea of winning the lottery. Some people just don't understand how truly lucky they really are!

i want to win the lottery so i can afford to be a loner in every sense of the word. i wouldnt have to go to work and deal with people if i had money like that. though i would like to find someone to be alone with so i get that part too. but i dont want to do the family/kids thing either.

I have to agree with edgecrushers statement! I would like to win the lottery to better enable my lonerness. I have a love/hate relationship with being a loner. I hate feeling lonely, but I hate dealing with people too. I would take creating a stable family with someone over winning the lottery, but since I don't see that happening, I will dream about the next best thing... not having to worry about money. Ohhh, and I didn't come anywhere close to winning... such a lonely loser!

As much as the money would help me and the people I care about, I wouldn't want to win. There's too much responsibility that would to with it and there'd be too many people coming out of the woodwork to hound me about money. I'm not greedy and honestly, I hate money. The most I would want is enough to pay off my debt with maybe a little extra to put in my kids' savings accounts for college. I don't mind working, granted, I work at home and don't deal with people.

I just feel if I won the Mega Millions I would even feel more like a loser than I already am! Occasionally people want to do something with me. Basically using me for help or various other things. Which I do in a heartbeat, because it is better than staying at home playing video games or just staring mindlessly out the window, or going outside and doing it.

If I were to won now woman would just flock to me and that would totally destroy me. Here I am getting rejected all my life and now everywhere I look they will be all over me. All of a sudden all my high school classmates, college classmates and my fellow co-workers will want to do stuff with me none stop. For the simple purpose of somehow getting my money.

Callie said:
As much as the money would help me and the people I care about, I wouldn't want to win. There's too much responsibility that would to with it and there'd be too many people coming out of the woodwork to hound me about money. I'm not greedy and honestly, I hate money. The most I would want is enough to pay off my debt with maybe a little extra to put in my kids' savings accounts for college. I don't mind working, granted, I work at home and don't deal with people.

What about $$ for you to go to college with?

well money cant buy real happyness
but money can make life easyer and better to live in
well not always

but i will love to be a milionare,i will never find love or enything so i will take the money

atlest then i can buy what i want
well there will be ppl that want my money or only want me for th money but ja...

Syber Tiger said:
well not always

but i will love to be a milionare,i will never find love or enything so i will take the money

well there will be ppl that want my money or only want me for th money but ja...

if you win, you could form an ALL commune

I would love to win the lottery. :) I agree money isn't the most important thing in life, but it sure makes it easier to enjoy what is really important. No more back of my mind calculating how much I have left in my checking account when I'm taking my nephews to get ice cream. No more worrying about the electric bill, or rent, etc. Getting a phone call from a friend who needs help AND actually being able to help them. No more working 60+ hours a week to try and get a little ahead, only to have some other unexpected crisis that puts you right back where you started, way behind.

I don't NEED millions of dollars, or really even want it. Like Callie said, it's too big of a responsibility. Enough money to help out those I care about and not have to worry about my own bills, would be perfect. Not that it really matters I'll probably never win. It's just nice to dream, and I imagine that's why most people buy a ticket. :)

SophiaGrace said:
Syber Tiger said:
well not always

if you win, you could form an ALL commune

:D good idee one in ever contery :D

but i want infinitive money then its gonna cost alot

If I ever win a million Ill unite all the lonely people and befriend them :p

I do not understand the wish to win the lottery also. So much money, it seems very troublesome to me, and as for me, I wish only for simple things of life.
But, I guess it is the nature of people, what ever it is they have, always they wish for more and better than that.

I wouldn't mind to win some money just to easy the dread of where is the money going to come from that I need to survive every month, or were will I be able get the cash to afford the next service on my car. Luckely here one can stay completely anonimous when winning. I'm not a big spender never have been, I will buy me the stuff I need, such as my own home and a few things to fill it. I don't need the most expencive stuff on the planet, simple things makes me much happier. I will still go to work for a while before I resign and then I may finaly be able to concentrate on my art since working 9 hours a day, 5 days a week I just do not have the energy to concentrate on it. I will also make sure that my parents financial needs are taken care of.

If i had that kind of money I'd spend the rest of my life volunteering, never holding an actual paying job. I'd work with the elderly and the poor and help the homeless find jobs/keep them, i'd befriend lonely people, and go to grad school and try to get my PHD. I'd help my family keep our house that my mother worked so hard to design and build. I'd set aside some money for a first home for my brother. I'd set aside more money for him to be able to go to grad school. I'd make sure everyone in my family always had health insurance and never had to worry about medical costs. I'd pay for a nursing home for my grandparents or a live-in assistant so they'd never have to worry about being alone and something bad happening to them. I'd take care of my uncle that had AIDS. I'd buy health insurance for my dog and make sure he was groomed every month for his last few remaining years. I'd help my mom fulfill her dream of starting a yoga business by helping her to start it, and then i'd make sure she could retire in peace and never have to worry again. I'd also buy her a new car to replace the 15 year old one she currently has. I'd rent myself a small apartment in the city near college.

I don't think much in my life would change if I were to suddenly become rich. I have no real desire for grandiose (excessive?) displays of wealth.

Really the financial security would mean the most to me, the knowledge that I could enjoy life to the full and never fear debts or repossession for doing so.

I'd perhaps like a nice car (comfortable and safe, not "0-60 in 0.5 of a second"), a swimming pool for my house and some more home gym equipment. That'd be nice.

Other than that, I think a lot of Soph's sentiments sound good. It'd be nice to be free to volunteer and help people out more, as well as look after relatives.

I'd like to buy my Dad a boat (something he's always dreamed of but never really bought) and somewhere to keep it moored. I'd like to get an awesome medical plan for my Mum, who always worries about her health.

Then I'd like to help out my grandparents and friends a bit. I would continue my further education too, because I think there's always value in practical knowledge.

Most of all, it'd be lovely to just have the time to spend any day however I wanted it. I could just go sit in a field for a few hours and not feel like I'm wasting "work time".

bah I got 2 numbers and the rest exactly next to the good ones !!! blast and damnation

I wouldn't want to win millions, it would be nice but ugh, all those so called friends who'd pop out of the wood work or suddenly come back into your life, no thanks. I'd want to win enough to clear my debts and put some away, maybe splurge a little. LOL just had a solicitor call me (at work...) about investing in diamonds. Ha!

Latest posts

Back