Members of ALL that you want to slap upside their head

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wessik said:
Dead - for spoiling my joke about why you weren't on the forum anymore. D:<

Lol. Also, myself, because why the hell not?

Must have missed that one.

im ready to slap u all for derailing this thread!
you have successfully taken this sensitive topic completley off course! :D

now where was I? ... oh yes,
i'd like to slap mawmaw upside the head just for being so cute
and ladyforsaken for complaining aboat my typos! and for refusing compliments during a 3way. ;)

I would like to slap Walley up the head for for being so crazy about heights and being such a daredevil. Anddd for always giving typos and blaming it on other stuff but himself - phone keyboard is NOT too small neither are your hands TOO big! It's just you! :p
(Btw, just look, you got a typo up there "aboat") :p

ladyforsaken said:
I would like to slap Walley up the head for for being so crazy about heights and being such a daredevil. Anddd for always giving typos and blaming it on other stuff but himself - phone keyboard is NOT too small neither are your hands TOO big! It's just you! :p

you have also got a typo...(anddd)

Walley said:
ladyforsaken said:
ha! see?
picky picky!
I mean.. that's how we say it in Canada don't ya know eh?

I wondered. But then, of course with your history of typos, I would assume it was one. :p

curly94 said:
ladyforsaken said:

you have also got a typo...(anddd)

LOL curly. I'm slapping you upside the head for pointing that out!
(but i'm sorry now i'm feeling guilty for doing that cos you didn't really do anything to me, so I take that slap back - it was just for fun :D)
:p

Didn't do anything? He pointed that out! Ladyforsaken, for being so indecisive!!!(3...2...1...and cue the guilt. :()

:D

Also the guy who invented the smiley emoticon. I must admit that I am quite font of the textual versions more. =_=;

Wessik said:
Didn't do anything? He pointed that out! Ladyforsaken, for being so indecisive!!!(3...2...1...and cue the guilt. :()

Also the guy who invented the smiley emoticon. I must admit that I am quite font of the textual versions more. =_=;

LOL that's one trait I have that I don't quite like and you noticed it! You're up next on my list for that, Wessik! :p
This time I won't take it back! Lol..

And I gotta admit, I am with you on the emoticons here. I find the emoticons a little too big lol or in your face. But I'll make do, can't always have what we want. :D

curly94 said:
Wessik said:

he is a she !!! im no man
haha, well you forgot something!..
it's ok though, I shall defend the honor of a lady and slap Wessik upside the head for you :)

:club:
Wessik

Basically people in this thread - for not being around ALL much anymore! I miss you guys. :(

Latest posts

Back