Memorable Quotes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I see dumb people I can only feel sorry for them, because their world is very small and that is shameful. Such a waste of human being. Such wow. Wow

thelonegamer said:
When I see dumb people I can only feel sorry for them, because their world is very small and that is shameful. Such a waste of human being. Such wow. Wow

That's quite harsh. Reminds me of this:

6ec6f1dc629ffd82faabe47985a7d95c.jpg

Trust is an important part of life, as a person I also value trust. Hence, I decided to post some quotes on trust.

Here are the quotes related to trust:

1. **Trust takes years to build, seconds to break,and forever to repair. Once its lost or broken it's not easily found and if it is found it will never be the same again.**
-SxcSandee.

2.**Respect is earned.Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned**

- Unknown.

3. **Never lie to someone who trusts you and never trust someone who lies to you.**

- Unknown.

4.**Trust is the hardest thing to find but the most easiest thing to lose**.

- Unknown.

5. **Whether it's a friendship or relationship, all bonds are built on trust, without it you have nothing**.

- Unknown.

6. **To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved**.

- Unknown.

7. **The best proof of love is trust**

-Joyce Brothers.

8.**Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do**

-Benjamin Spock.

9. **Learning to trust is one of the life's most difficult tasks**.

- Isaac Watts.

10. **If you want to be trusted, be HONEST. If you want to be honest, be TRUE. If you want to be true, be YOURSELF**.

-Unknown.

“Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.” -Sir Walter Scott.

People are funny. They buy things they don't need with money they don't have to impress people they don't know.

In this big game we call life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve, it's what you take !

“Poison and medicine are often the same thing, given in different proportions.”

― Alice Sebold

"When you think you know all the answers, life comes and changes all the questions."

"Trust in yourself. Your perceptions are often far more accurate than you are willing to believe."

― Claudia Black

“That Man is the product of causes which had no prevision of the end they were achieving; that his origin, his growth, his hopes and fears, his loves and his beliefs, are but the outcome of accidental collocations of atoms; that no fire, no heroism, no intensity of thought and feeling, can preserve an individual life beyond the grave; that all the labours of the ages, all the devotion, all the inspiration, all the noonday brightness of human genius, are destined to extinction in the vast death of the solar system, and that the whole temple of Man’s achievement must inevitably be buried beneath the débris of a universe in ruins—all these things, if not quite beyond dispute, are yet so nearly certain, that no philosophy which rejects them can hope to stand. Only within the scaffolding of these truths, only on the firm foundation of unyielding despair, can the soul’s habitation henceforth be safely built.”
Bertrand Russell

Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born.

Albert Einstein.

"No one is ever busy to see you. There are no such things as busy schedules or tight agendas. There are only priorities."

"The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice; It is conformity."

Latest posts

Back