Merry Christmas

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tex Is Lost

Whatever Christmas means to you, whether joyous celebration, painful memory, or just another day, I Tex, wish to you a "Merry Christmas" and hope that at least tomorrow, December 25, 2010, will be a good day for you.

You have all come to mean so very much to me, and I am thankful for you all. You have all added to my life and it is my hope that I may have done the same for you at least in some small way.

Again, Merry Christmas.

vg66gn.gif

Back at ya, Tex. I wish you and yours a wonderful Holiday Season! (((hugs)))

A Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to one and all!

I second Tex's sentiment. This community has brought me things I never thought it would. Thanks everyone!

Dear Tex -- What a beautifully written and heartfelt sentiment. Thank you! I also wish you and everyone here a Merry Christmas. I'm very grateful for the kindness I have found at this special place. Love to ALL, LG:)

I'm new here, but wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all, happy holidays, whatever you may celebrate. I have at least two dozen things I should be doing right now but instead I'm in full on avoidance mode! Let's all wish each other luck in getting through the holidays. :) Peace to all.

Hope most of you had a nice one, be it christmas, hanukkah, kwanza or festivus. :)

Merry xmas. Hop all of you ppl will find something you wanna remember this xmas even if it's just the friendship you found on the forum like I have. May something good come out of today for everyone.

Latest posts

Back